Played by Mellow!
Human with Civil Demon
Unaffiliated
Chef at Rose House || Ex-Con
10 Threads
81 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-17-2018, 12:59 PM

Khalil meanders towards Ananke's office with his hands stuffed in his pockets. He's not really sure why he's been summoned here...well, he has a hunch, but he's pretty sure no one saw him, Naiomi, and Caan. He would have noticed...right? It's remained their dirty little secret over the weekend. A secret that Khalil has been having trouble getting out of his head in the middle of the night when he's alone. He's never done anything like that before, and part of him kind of wants to do it again...and again.

He doesn't realize that he's teething on his bottom lip until he accidentally bites too hard. He winces, snapping out of his naughty reverie. He's outside of Ananke's office before he knows it. He prepares himself for the worst but tries to get a handle on his anxiety as he knocks on her door. He gently creaks it open, spotting her at her desk. "Uh, hey Ananke. You wanted to see me?"

Find Caan

Quote Post
Played by Spirit
Solo Demon
Unaffiliated
14 Threads
161 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-17-2018, 01:17 PM

Caan is sitting in Ananke's office looking completely bemused. The large man is resting with his hands on his knees. Dressed in a tight pair of jeans that were somewhat torn at the ankles and knees he looked like a primitive sitting in the chair. His beard hanging down onto his bare chest and his long hair hanging around his shoulders and his back.

His dark green eyes looked over at Khalil as the man entered. He was sitting quietly. Ananke had said she would get to him "in a minute" but he didn't know what he had been summoned for. He did not think he had broken any of the rules that Ananke had given him. He had kept.....ooh. He had broken a rule. He had removed his clothing outside of his room.

The hydra's eyes scrunched and his forehead wrinkled as he tried to determine if he was going to be going to jail for this. He didn't want to go to jail. Jail sounded most uncomfortable and he was not pleased at the idea that he might find himself imprisoned. His eyes went from Khalil and looked to Ananke. Waiting to see what the other demon had to say to them.

He wondered if she had been waiting for Khalil before she said what she wanted. He reached up and scratched his fingers through his beard. His fingers scratching along his long hairs as he considered the two in the room with him. His expression closed and neutral as he tried to determine what to do with them.

Find Ananke

Quote Post
Played by SweetDreamur
Solo Demon
Unaffiliated
Accountant & Security for Rose House
48 Threads
748 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-17-2018, 05:02 PM

LOSE EVERYTHING
BUT MOURN
NOTHING

Having been put in a... she wouldn't say negative, but perhaps 'poor' mood, Ananke is clearly not happy to be having this meeting. It is in fact the first of its kind, and the fact that Rose House has gone so long without this sort of complaint arising should be an achievement to be proud of. But that still means that Ananke has to deal with it.

Not the noise complaints. She has processed many of those already. The other part of the complaint.

Khalil is the second to arrive, and while Naiomi is registered as an official resident of the boarding house, Caan is still her owner, and the fact that they'd both been involved means the latter is probably more likely to be responsible. Ananke waves off her absence; she can always contact Naiomi afterwards, without Caan present, just to see exactly how 'responsible' she had been. Which means this meeting can start without her.

"Khalil." The accountant acknowledges the cook by name, but not by greeting. "Please sit down." Caan has already been seated, so she needs only wait for her coworker to do the same before continuing.

Her desk is clean, almost bare, no paper or personal effects sitting on it. The only thing resting on top of it appears to her her computer, which is currently turned off and set to the side. There is more than enough room for her to set her hands on it, fingers folded into one another, as she stares at the two expectantly. "A few days ago I received several noise complaints about loud sounds coming from the kitchen." This is not the whole story but Ananke would never give away all the facts to start with. First, she has to find out how much Caan and Khalil are willing to admit. "Is there something you'd like to tell me about what you two were doing in the kitchen?"

Find Khalil Marks

Quote Post
Played by Mellow!
Human with Civil Demon
Unaffiliated
10 Threads
81 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-18-2018, 01:55 PM

Khalil's blood goes cold the moment he spots Caan seated in front of the desk. Now, he's certain as to why he's here, and boy is he nervous. However, he makes an effort to seem calmer than he actually is as he takes his seat beside Caan. He looks over at him, taking in the confusion on his face as his eyes dart between Khal and Ananke. It's cute but now isn't the time Caan to be cute. Khal looks over at Ananke without a hint of guilt on his face. Spending time at the Panopticon has given practice with his poker face.

Khalil listens to her intently, raising his brows at the mention of a noise complaint. Suddenly, flashes of Naiomi crying out and Caan growling as Khal...he really needs to focus right now. He's sure to not let any of these thought show on his face as he cocks his head at Ananke.

"Well, I did yell at Caan last weekend for eating the chicken that I spent all night preparing for everyone. I got upset and nearly lashed out, but" he looks over at Caan and smiles, knowingly. "He and I made up though."

Find Caan

Quote Post
Played by Spirit
Solo Demon
Unaffiliated
14 Threads
161 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-18-2018, 02:11 PM

"We had a brief physical interaction, but nobody was hurt. We resolved our differences in a peaceful manner. I apologized for eating the chicken. I did not know that the kitchen fridge was off limits."

His deep voice was a smooth rumble in the air. Greed was speaking for them at the moment because he was the slyest of the heads. The tricky hydra's personality was seeking to avoid outright saying what they had done in the kitchen without lying about the matter entirely. The large figure leaned back in the seat and rested his hands upon his knees. Regarding Ananke with his green eyes.

He took into consideration that Khalil did not report exactly what they had done in the kitchen and took that as a sign that they were meant to keep that part of it secret. Which meant he also needed to protect Naiomi from the matter as best he could. He had no desire to see his slave get into trouble for her part in their activities. She had done her job as a pleasure slave in a remarkable way and he was deeply pleased with her. She was keeping her word about being "enthusiastic" when he was kind to her.

He consider this a situation in which he had been very kind. He took several deep breaths through his nose and out through his mouth as he reached up with one hand and gently scratched his beard with his fingers. His attention almost completely focused upon Ananke. He regretted that he couldn't turn his other heads to look around the room at the same time. Once again considering how limited the human ability to move their necks about was. He sighed softly in frustration at the limits of human bodies and shook his head.

"We apologize if our noise disturbed anyone. It has been made clear that I am not to go in the kitchen again without an invitation."

Find Ananke

Quote Post
Played by SweetDreamur
Solo Demon
Unaffiliated
48 Threads
748 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-18-2018, 04:27 PM

LOSE EVERYTHING
BUT MOURN
NOTHING

They're lying.

Not that Ananke can tell from their faces. They're both remarkably good at hiding their guilt, even Caan, though she knows from earlier interactions that the latter is really five personalities in one. Perhaps the one speaking now is an exceptionally good liar. Not Spartan. Perhaps the one that asks its many questions, or the one that likes to speak about its slave.

Regardless. They are lying. And she can tell because half of the complaints she'd received had been about yelling. The other other half had been about something else entirely. Not that this is enough to confirm their guilt.

The video footage is.

"I suppose you won't admit to the full story," she decides. They have lied once, and have littler reason to stop denying it with further proof. With a sigh, the accountant turns on her computer, and with a few clicks queues up the relevant security footage. "Very well. Please watch this." As she turns the monitor towards the two, the video- but not the audio- of the two in the kitchen starts to play.

Find Khalil Marks

Quote Post
Played by Mellow!
Human with Civil Demon
Unaffiliated
10 Threads
81 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-19-2018, 11:39 AM

Khalil cocks his head again as the monitor is turned towards them. Khal's hand moves to his chin, rubbing the flesh thoughtfully. He narrows his eyes at the screen, watching as it shows Caan devouring his chicken. He rolls his eyes, only mildly annoyed by the memory, at this point. A few seconds later, Khalil and Naiomi enter. He sees the inaudible yelling as Khalil storms towards Caan before Naiomi can stop him. A few exchanges are seen between the two that Khalil is filling in with memories.

And then...as Khal and Naiomi get back to work, Khal's blood goes cold again. This is the part where Caan asked to kiss Khal. Khal remembers the hesitation and excitement that ran up his spine at that moment; looking back on it now feels very surreal. He blushes as he watches himself approach Caan, wipe his beard, and let the large man kiss him, hotly. He remembers every second of that...in vivid detail.

"Oh..." Khalil says, eyes widening as he watches his sins play out in front of him. He and Caan hungrily kissing and grabbing at each other while Naiomi watches them a few feet away. "I can explain that...I mean, I did say we made up. So, that's us...making up..."

He looks over Caan for a moment, furrowing his brows before looking back at Ananke. He prays that she hasn't watched the entire tape. He's so fucked, right now. The tape keeps going, and now Caan is on his knees...doing very unholy things to Khalil. "Okay, okay," this is proof enough. "We did a little more than make up."

Find Caan

Quote Post
Played by Spirit
Solo Demon
Unaffiliated
14 Threads
161 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-19-2018, 12:09 PM

"We had sex. You did not specify that sex was against the rules with other members of the house. Nothing was harmed and the kitchen was cleaned afterwards. We do not see why this is a problem? Do not all the people who live in the house have sex at some point or another?

The large hydra watched the tape with interest. His green eyes sparkling. There was something deeply pleasant about watching himself and Naiomi and Khalil on the screen. He smiled beneath his beard and reached up to scratch his hair slowly. His gaze sharp as he watched the footage.

"We would also like a copy of this tape. With sound of possible. The memory was enjoyable and we would like to be able to watch it with Naiomi so that we can remember how fun it was."

His gaze turned to Ananke, slowly and reluctantly tearing his eyes away from the screen where Khailil was pounding him from behind. His attention turned towards the woman who seemed so upset by their activities. He quirked an eyebrow at her slightly and tilted his head as he regarded her steadily. His deep voice a dull thrum in the room around them as he rested his hands on his thighs slowly.

[b}"Are you saying that you have never had sex upon the grounds of the house?"[/b]

He wasn't sure if he believed that. While Ananke wasn't interested in having sex with Naiomi Caan couldn't believe that the woman had never had sex at all. His juvenile mind could not imagine someone who denied themselves all physical pleasures and activities as he blinked his deep green eyes at her a few times and tapped his fingers against his thighs.

Find Ananke

Quote Post
Played by SweetDreamur
Solo Demon
Unaffiliated
48 Threads
748 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-19-2018, 03:46 PM

LOSE EVERYTHING
BUT MOURN
NOTHING

Khalil has the expected reaction of a human who had just been caught in a shameful act. He had tried to deny it. When faced with proof, he'd tried to explain it. But there's hardly a way to explain this for him, not in a fashion that makes it look like normal human behavior. Humans do not have sex in kitchens, and typically don't with people they have only just met. It's the confrontation between what humans are expected to do, and what they've actually done, that results in that shame. To spare him, Ananke turns off the tape as he finally confesses. It's not as if she wants to watch it again anytime soon.

Caan, on the other hand, is not human. He seems to feel no reason to be ashamed, and that doesn't surprise Ananke because he would have no reason to have that shame instilled in him. Even so, as someone who wants to be integrated with human society, she at least owes him a lecture or two on tact. "No, Caan, you aren't prohibited from having sex on house grounds." She wants to correct him on what is forbidden, but she doesn't want to tell him that something that is allowed is not. "The issue is the fact that it happened in a public location. The kitchen is used by many tenants even if the cook is the main user. The fact that you had sex there, and that people heard you, is the problem. You can has as much sex as you want, but it can't interfere with the lives of others without their permission." And all the people who had caught sight of them, or heard them, and knew what they had been doing, most certainly had their lives interfered with.

The hydra doesn't seem completely satisfied with the situation, and the conversation turns more personal as he starts to interrogate her. It would be improper to lie. On the other hand, she certainly doesn't think it's a prudent subject to talk about. "I'm saying that if I have, it was done in a manner where no one but my partner and I would have knowledge of it. I don't care how often you do it, so long as it's not in a way that disturbs the other tenants. Do you understand?" There's no shame in sex. Even Ananke, who finds little pleasure in the idea (or even the act) understands that it's one of the baser instincts for humans and demons alike. It'd be unnatural to try and inhibit them. It's only a matter of being discreet.

As for the tape... "And you would need to obtain the permission of all the people involved for me to give you a copy." She looks at the cook, who she garners would not necessarily want the recording to be distributed. "Khalil?"

Find Khalil Marks

Quote Post
Played by Mellow!
Human with Civil Demon
Unaffiliated
10 Threads
81 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-20-2018, 04:55 PM

Khalil hangs his head, refusing to look at either Ananke or Caan now that he know's his goose is cooked. He's expecting her to tell him he's fired for his transgression any moment now, but it never comes. Khalil's large hands slide anxiously along his denim-clad thighs. He really wishes someone would have given him the heads up about those cameras. He would have been a lot more careful when Caan pursued him. He would have at least covered them for the sake of evidence.

Khalil isn't surprised by Caan's confusion. It's to be expected. He doesn't have the same moral compass as Khalil. He's all instinct while Khal is all thought and logic. Well, except for in that moment, of course. He was out of his mind, out of his body even when he was with Caan and Naiomi. He watches the exchange between Caan and Ananke in silence. He's glad they aren't particularly focusing on him, right now. He's had enough attention for the day. That is until Caan asks for a copy of the tape.

"Wait, what?" Khalil's eyes grow wide as he regards Ananke and then Caan. It's like he's finally fully tuned into their conversation. He furrows his brow at Caan, shaking his head. "I don't know, man. I don't want it getting around the House or on the internet. Promise me you'll keep it between you and Naiomi and I'll let you have it." He grins, a little seductive. "I might want a copy too, though."

Find Caan

Quote Post
Played by Spirit
Solo Demon
Unaffiliated
14 Threads
161 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-20-2018, 05:08 PM

"We understand. You are saying that we need to be stealthy in our sex. To keep the volume low and make sure that the only witnesses are people we want to witness what we are doing. So for instance if we wished for you to join Khalil and I in sexual congress we would start to make out here on the couch and then look to you and ask you if you wished to join. If you did not then we would stop and find a different location in which to continue our intercourse. Is that correct?"

He looked at Ananke and then turned his attention to Khalil, his eyes wide as he took on an expression of yearning. He really wanted to get a copy of that security footage and he was hoping the other would say yes. When Khalil had provisions the heads briefly conversed within their own heads and slowly hissed and whispered to each other debating it. Then turned their head slightly to the side as they spoke again. Their deep voice resonant in the small room.

"We would keep the tape off of the internet. We would only show it to lovers. If there is anyone you do not want to see it we would keep it from them. Just let us know who you don't want to see it. Otherwise it is something we would only share with the people we were having sex with. That seems like a fun arrangement. Or would you prefer that only Naiomi and I watched it?"

The Hydra was fairly certain Naiomi would like to see it. At the same time he was considering the beautiful owner of the house and how he would enjoy showing it to her and her wife. The large figure gently rubbing his hands on his knees as he regarded them calmly. His attention focused on the two people he was in the room with. His head swiveling back and forth between the two of them as he tried to determine which one he was really asking the permission of.

He was fairly certain he understood the crux of Ananka's complaint however. That was Thinker coming to the fore and trying to determine the logic puzzle that he had been presented with in this situations.

Find Ananke

Quote Post
Played by SweetDreamur
Solo Demon
Unaffiliated
48 Threads
748 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-20-2018, 06:27 PM

LOSE EVERYTHING
BUT MOURN
NOTHING

What is it with tenants propositioning her lately? First Caan, then Delilah, then Caan again. That being said, the first time Caan had been offering up Naiomi, to which Ananke had refused. This time, he is being hypothetical, but for all his newness to the world, the older demon can't help but suspect that he knows of the implications of his example. Well, she can't confirm it without asking further questions, and Ananke would rather not imply that she would be interested in that happening. "Yes," is all she says with a sigh. "But in that scenario, you would also have to be sure that Khalil would also be willing for that to happen." For all the scandal of the subject matter, her tone of voice is still awfully dry.

And for all of Khalil's surprise, he assimilates rather easily to the idea of obtaining a copy. Ananke doesn't understand the appeal, but she's hardly one to refuse something they have a right to so long as everyone involved agrees. "Get permission from all three parties submitted in writing, then. I'll release a copy after that. What you do with it afterwards is your choice."

"As for further punishment..."
Ananke looks them both in the eyes, just to make sure Khalil and Caan are paying attention. She isn't about to let them feel too comfortable, make them think their actions have no consequences. "You will be let off with a warning for now, but the next time any of you are involved in an incident again, I will have to fine you. Do you understand?"

Subscribe to this thread