Played by Scruffy Matt
Solo Demon
Kairos
Personal Assistant
18 Threads
282 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-17-2018, 12:57 PM

Delilah couldn't sleep. She wasn't quite sure why. Likely it had something to do with the sex going on in the room below her. Were she a normal person she could likely tune out the happy noises. Really without enhanced hearing she couldn't make out what they were saying. And she didn't want to be rude and ask to join, and she certainly would never think to ask them to stop. They could tear down the rafters before she would even entertain such an option. She had already pleasured herself twice thinking about all the wonderful things that must being going on in there.

With a frustrated huff Delilah got out of bed and put on her swim suit. She figured if she couldn't sleep she might as well relax. Maybe after a nice soak Caan and Naiomi will have quitted down. Or would she rather they keep going as a testament of Caan's stamina? Frankly she didn't know what she wanted, except to sleep. She grabbed a towel and exited her room and walked downstairs stopping at the landing of the 2nd floor and staring at the door to Caan and Naiomi's room. She could definitely hear yummy noises now. With a heavy sigh Delilah continued downstairs not wanting another resident to see her and thinking her a total perv.

Delilah went into the kitchen and inside of the refrigerator found a partially consumed bottle of wine from the birthday party. She took the bottle and a glass and headed out to the hot tub. She turned on the lights and jets and settled in to the nice hot turbulent water with a slow happy exhale. After enjoying the relaxing bubbles for a few moments Delilah then filled her glass with wine and took a sip. Between the relaxing tub, warm water and wine it shouldn't be long before Delilah was fighting to keep her eyes open. And despite the cause of her restlessness, Delilah couldn't help but look up at the window to Caan's bedroom hoping to catch a peek.

Find Ananke

Quote Post
Played by SweetDreamur
Solo Demon
Unaffiliated
Accountant & Security for Rose House
48 Threads
748 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-17-2018, 06:32 PM

LOSE EVERYTHING
BUT MOURN
NOTHING

"Hello, Delilah. I see you're spending time outside of the house tonight."

She appears as if out of nowhere, because that's exactly what had happened; Ananke had been looking out the window of her room just a few minutes ago, having spotted the lights of the hot tub shining despite the late night, and teleported to the back courtyard to investigate the source. The demon had originally been investigating some noise complaints (the frequency of which has increased ever since their rooms had reached full capacity), and while it's fairly obvious to her who the culprits are, a thorough investigation is always required for these things, just in case.

And so, when she had caught sight of someone outside, she had gone to see exactly who it was just to make sure that person could be crossed off her list.

It turns out to be Delilah. Which had been an unlikely scenario because from the food preferences section of her original form Ananke would had thought her to be a main culprit in the matter, but it doesn't seem to be the case today. Which is good. It means she's done exactly as promised and not caused any necessary noise. But it does beg the question as to who's responsible. "I don't suppose you've heard any strange noises lately?"

Find Delilah

Quote Post
Played by Scruffy Matt
Solo Demon
Kairos
Personal Assistant
18 Threads
282 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-17-2018, 07:15 PM

"Oh, hi Ananke," Delilah said sounding a little bit startled. Just one of those tiny jumps, not the surprise where you nearly jump out of your skin and feel your heart skip a beat. "Just trying to relax for a bit." Delilah absently moved her arms through the water, gentle lapping sounds accompanying the bubbling and soft hum of the motor. "Sorry if I disturbed you. If there's a rule about only using the hot tub at a particular time I'll get out right away." She sounded a bit nervous, like a child who thought they might be in trouble.

"No, no strange noises that I know of. Just the usual creaks and such you get from an old house." Delilah bit her lip as she often did when she was nervous. It was a lie, Delilah knew exactly what Ananke meant by strange noises. Caan and Naiomi were both scrumptious to look at, but their sexual activities could be a bit loud. Still Delilah was not about to tattle on them. First, she was a succubus. To snitch on another being's sex, it would be a like a violation of trust and massive act of hypocrisy. Second, Delilah liked looking at Caan and Naiomi and did not want to see them get kicked out of the house. Third, if she had her way Delilah would be in there helping to cause the noise complaint, so again massive hypocrisy.

Delilah then turned more to Ananke placing her arms on the rim of the hot tub and smiling sweetly. "Why are you up so late?" Maybe changing the subject would help. "Would you like to join me? I have a nice bottle of wine left over from the party." She held up the bottle shaking it from side to side before putting it back down on the corner of the frame. "I only brought one glass but I don't have cooties, I promise."

Find Ananke

Quote Post
Played by SweetDreamur
Solo Demon
Unaffiliated
48 Threads
748 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-17-2018, 08:01 PM

LOSE EVERYTHING
BUT MOURN
NOTHING

She sees that she has started the tenant, which hadn't been her intention. Ananke shakes her head, raises a hand to stop her. "There's no rule prohibiting you," she reassures the succubus, although that may only be because the hot tub is such a new addition to the boarding house. It is possible that if people start to protest its use in the later hours of the night that they may have to prohibit them entirely. But as far as Ananke can tell, the only way anyone can recognize that the jacuzzi is in use from inside the building is if you stare out the window and look for it. Which should hardly mean that said person is trying to sleep.

Delilah doesn't seem to know anything, which is a shame because that means she has to keep looking. For now, however, Delilah has questions for her, and it's Ananke's duty to satisfy the curiosity of all her tenants, so long as their questions pertain to staff or the boarding house itself.

The succubus does ask some strange questions for a demon. "I don't need to sleep," Ananke explains slowly, because Delilah also shouldn't need to sleep at all. It is a human construct, after all. Does that mean she tries to do so herself, despite not needing too? It's always strange to watch other demons participate in such human indulgences. "I've been working through the past couple hours." It's normal for her not to take a break; there's usually something, no matter how small, that can be done. Recently though, work has been much more lax than usual... "I'm afraid I don't like to drink alcohol." Even so, she hasn't quite shaken off her desire to remain sober. "And I don't have a swimsuit."

Find Delilah

Quote Post
Played by Scruffy Matt
Solo Demon
Kairos
Personal Assistant
18 Threads
282 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-17-2018, 10:40 PM

Delilah immediately seems more relaxed when Ananke reassured her there is no rule against using the hot tub. Delilah hated always feeling like she was walking on eggshells, that she was one mistake from being beaten or tortured. She was slowly trying to overcome it, but 2000 years is a lot to overcome. She hoped being in such a cozy home would help her relax more, to put her at ease. So far Ms. Bell had been nothing but a delight. Delilah had a feeling that most transgressions would likely only be met by a stern talking to and 'don't do that again'. She certainly didn't plan to break any rules. There was just some comfort to know that should anything happen, Delilah was not going to be harmed.

Delilah didn't need to sleep, she liked to sleep. Sleep was a luxury she did without for millennia. Even if she didn't need to it was nice to just be able to close her eyes and say 'This is my time. No one is going to take this from me'. "Well, no, but...don't you like to just close your eyes sometimes and relax and just let the world pass you by for a few fleeting moments?" Delilah had a far off look in her eyes as she gazed at the stars. A moment later she shook her head and returned her yellow eyes back to Ananke. "What have you been working on?" Delilah took a sip of wine then placed the glass back next to the bottle.

"You mean you don't own a swimsuit at all?" Delilah found that a little peculiar given the Rose House had a hot tub and she had heard rumblings of a possible pool as well. "We should go shopping for a swimsuit for you if that's the case. Besides, so you don't have a swimsuit..." Delilah stood up and placed a hand on the knot holding her top on. She didn't move it, not yet. Just kept it there as if hinting...waiting. "That is one of those problems easily solved."

Find Ananke

Quote Post
Played by SweetDreamur
Solo Demon
Unaffiliated
48 Threads
748 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-18-2018, 09:53 AM

LOSE EVERYTHING
BUT MOURN
NOTHING

"Taxes," Is the first thing Ananke immediately says. "Rent collection. Complaint investigation. Budgeting." It's not really an accurate list of what she's working on right now, because right now Ananke is standing here, by the pool, talking to Delilah. Perhaps a few seconds ago this activity could had been defined as complaint investigation, but that hardly applies now. Still, it's an accurate enough picture of what she has been doing. Nothing but menial work, she admits. It's still better than nothing at all.

She likes to keep busy. She likes to spend time on things that are not herself, because once Ananke runs out of things to do, the only other option is to wait. And be bored. And consider the possibility that there is nothing else that can be done, because what else would Ananke do to fill her time?

Rest in a hot tub, maybe. Leon had mentioned something about the therapeutic effects of heated water- at least, that's how she remembers it. Though that does still raise the problem of her not owning appropriate attire. "We?" She asks when Delilah proposes that they- as a 'we', and not Ananke on her own- go to purchase one. Delilah doesn't need to come. She already has a swimsuit. Unless the succubus wants to be able to give her input on Ananke's own selection. She can't fathom why that would be the case. "I don't quite understand what you mean." It's not exactly a problem easily solved, not in the current time frame. Ananke can always teleport to a store and buy some variety of swimsuit, but it's not feasible right now, in the middle of the night. She can't imagine a clothing store being open all hours of the day for whatever reason.

Find Delilah

Quote Post
Played by Scruffy Matt
Solo Demon
Kairos
Personal Assistant
18 Threads
282 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-18-2018, 10:58 AM

Delilah nodded as Ananke listed off what she had been doing before coming out to check on her. Did the poor girl ever take a moment for herself? Surely Miss Bell did not mind if Ananke did so. Delilah had met the delightful woman a couple of times since moving in, most notably at the party and she hardly seemed like a slave driver. Which means that poor Ananke was the one to push herself. Maybe she had been a slave much like Delilah. Delilah found a lot of freed slaves still had an inherent need to keep busy.

When Ananke replied that she didn't understand what Delilah was getting at, Delilah gave her a look that many would interpret as 'bitch, really?'. Granted given Xinyi's reactions to her flirting she shouldn't be too surprised. But still it seemed to Delilah even he would have inferred what she was hinting at by saying Ananke didn't have a swimsuit. Oh well, only one thing to be done now. Delilah gave a small shrug and curl of her lips. "I mean...." She then slipped her bikini top up over her head revealing her plush generous breasts for anyone to see. "If you don't have a swimsuit it's no problem. I won't have one either then you don't have to feel embarrassed."

Delilah could tell this girl was going to be a very tough nut to crack, probably harder than Xinyi would, at least he could talk about things that interested him. Ananke seemed like a rock. But then, Delilah was always good at getting people to do things they didn't want to do at first. It's how she ended up here as a matter of fact.

Find Ananke

Quote Post
Played by SweetDreamur
Solo Demon
Unaffiliated
48 Threads
748 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-18-2018, 12:39 PM

LOSE EVERYTHING
BUT MOURN
NOTHING

The other demon gives Ananke an odd look, which the accountant notices but doesn't know how to interpret. She's very confused, and continues to be confused even as Delilah starts to strip.

Now. Earlier she had told Caan to refrain from taking off his clothes while not in his room. But he's also told him that doing so outside can also be permitted if done sparingly and for practical purposes, such as when he'd wanted to transform temporarily into his true form in the back garden. So, being naked, or however naked Delilah is (Ananke isn't about to look to check) isn't against the rules. She wouldn't stop her from being so until a complaint prompted her to take action.

But she can't help but feel that Delilah has some ulterior motives for this.

"I appreciate the gesture," Ananke says, politely, as to not offend one of her tenants. "But I would prefer to stay clothed." Being naked is a vulnerable state, after all, and frankly she doesn't trust Delilah or the current context enough to risk that. Think of the chances of an emergency happening, during which she would be incapacitated. Think of the security footage she'll inevitably have to delete.

Once had been more than enough.

Find Delilah

Quote Post
Played by Scruffy Matt
Solo Demon
Kairos
Personal Assistant
18 Threads
282 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-18-2018, 12:56 PM

Delilah shrugged and put her top on the rim of the hot tub. If Ananke didn't mind she wasn't going to put it back on. After all, what if some of the other residents saw? Wouldn't that be a treat? Delilah lowered herself into the water giving a slight pout. What was with this girl? Gods, what did it take for some people? Was she straight? Delilah could handle that. Although she tried a similar avenue with Xinyi and came up bust.

Delilah moved to the edge of the tub placing one arm on the rim and pressing her ample breasts against the side making them look even bigger. She took another sip of wine and looked to Ananke expectantly.

"So you won't have wine with me. You don't have a swimsuit and you won't get in naked." Delilah declared such things to not only possibly illicit a solution from Ananke but to try and spark one in her own brain. "So how are we supposed to get to know one another?" At a loss Delilah decided to go for broke. "Would you prefer I look like a guy? I can do that!" Delilah raised herself up using both arms exposing her ample water-covered shimmering tits. "I'd be happy to do that for you!" She sounded almost proud of herself, her tail wagging rapidly in the water behind her.

Find Ananke

Quote Post
Played by SweetDreamur
Solo Demon
Unaffiliated
48 Threads
748 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-18-2018, 03:21 PM

LOSE EVERYTHING
BUT MOURN
NOTHING

Ananke doesn't avert her gaze in any discernible way, but she certainly doesn't both looking down far enough to catch sight of Delilah's exposed body either. She's seen naked people before, but only in sexual contexts, and this is one encounter that the accountant most decidedly does not want to end with her having sex in the hot tub. Again. There is nothing particularly attractive about the human form anyways, no matter how naked it is. There's very little point in being so unless it's for a specific purpose, which Ananke most definitely is not indulging in here.

"Those things are all correct. Except, no, I don't need you to turn into a man." Delilah seems unhappy with this personal gap between the two of them. It's not Ananke's job to close said gap. It's also not her job to widen it. In the name of customer satisfaction, she may as well pick the former instead of the latter. "If you want to get to know me better, you're welcome to ask whatever questions you like. I can't release any confidential information, but otherwise I'd be willing to oblige." Let her satisfy her curiosity, if that's what will make her happy.

Find Delilah

Quote Post
Played by Scruffy Matt
Solo Demon
Kairos
Personal Assistant
18 Threads
282 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-18-2018, 06:56 PM

Hmmm, so she's not a lesbian and not straight. Delilah was completely baffled. She'd heard once about people who defined themselves as...Ah-sexual? Ass-sexual? Something where people didn't have any innate attraction to people of any gender. She felt bad for them, almost pitied them. Delilah walked around in a near constant state of horniness, she enjoyed making others feel pleasurable. The idea of someone not being attracted to anyone was almost alien to her.

Delilah nodded when Ananke said she didn't need her to turn into a man. She pondered for a moment what type of questions she should ask Ananke. Maybe 'what do you look for in a romantic partner or someone you find attractive' but that seemed more like a girl talk over brunch kind of question. You know like 'how good was he' or 'how big is his dick' and 'does he have a brother/like threesomes'. "How did you first get into Miss Bell's employ?" It was a simple question, but it may help to kick start things. And also may serve as a base from which she could build other questions.

Find Ananke

Quote Post
Played by SweetDreamur
Solo Demon
Unaffiliated
48 Threads
748 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-18-2018, 08:13 PM

LOSE EVERYTHING
BUT MOURN
NOTHING

Still standing high above Delilah from her current position, Ananke carefully crouches to bring them a little closer proximity-wise, the distance of their conversation shortening for ease of communication.

Delilah asks a rather easy question to answer, but from Ananke's understanding of conversations, casual questionings typically start like this. It's nothing like an interrogation, where results are expected and every tactic at the officer's disposal is used to intimidate the detainee into talking. Something like this, in the real world, is meant to be undertaken in a 'comfortable' setting. A non-threatening conversation partner and innocuous questions made to ease you into the conversation. "She put an advertisement online looking for staff members to run Rose House. Of all the positions, my past experience applied the most to that of Finance Manager. So I prepared a resume, called ahead for an interview, and was hired on the spot." A very unconventional story, if only because people are not hired that quickly for most job positions. "Although that's my official title, I have the time and ability to do various miscellaneous tasks. So I handle most things when Bell isn't present to do them herself." She handles the majority of them even when Bell is around, but that arrangement suits them both fine.

Find Delilah

Quote Post
Played by Scruffy Matt
Solo Demon
Kairos
Personal Assistant
18 Threads
282 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-19-2018, 09:52 AM

Delilah took another drink of wine and poured more from the bottle into her nearly empty glass. She smiles at Ananke, both out of enjoyment and because of her pleasant company. Delilah wondered if perhaps Ananke could become a confidant, someone she could share concerns and problems with. Delilah had heard of 'fag hags', women who liked to hang around gay men because they were non-threatening, non-competitive and had things in common. Plus if Ananke was not emotionally or lustfully invested her opinion could be quite unbiased. She just hoped she could get Ananke to open up more, shopping trips and brunch would be rather boring if it was just her talking.

"What was this past experience that made you such an ideal candidate?" Another drink and Delilah could feel the pleasant warming of her body from the alcohol. She pondered some of the more candid questions, perhaps when she'd had a bit more to drink, there was still about half a bottle left. Plenty to get to know Ananke. And even if she wouldn't answer Delilah's more personal questions it may still prove to be entertaining just to ask. Still she was enjoying herself and did not want to risk offending the as-sexual woman just yet.

Find Ananke

Quote Post
Played by SweetDreamur
Solo Demon
Unaffiliated
48 Threads
748 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-19-2018, 03:14 PM

LOSE EVERYTHING
BUT MOURN
NOTHING

Ideal? Far from it. "It wasn't exactly a rigorous process." Rather than that, Ananke can't help but feel that Bell's immediate hiring of her had been a rash decision; the owner had asked her a few questions, and essentially had taken her under her wing. There had been no tests, little interrogation, and almost no vetting based on her skills whatsoever.

Which ultimately had worked out in Ananke's favor. She certainly wouldn't complain, considering Bell's doctrine. But 'ideal' is certainly not the word she would use to describe herself. "To be honest, my previous job was only tangentially related to this one. But I have enough experience and time to do what's required of me. I suppose that's why I was hired." It's honestly the only reason she can think of, because before then, no one would touch her. Outside of Rose House, there isn't a business in the world who would want to hire a cop who had eaten her own officer. As they are all so willing to remind her of.

This is the part of the conversation where Ananke is supposed to ask a question as well, but she doesn't find herself particularly curious about anything. "What about you?" Instead, she asks Delilah the same question Delilah had given her. It would probably be appropriate, if the succubus had been comfortable asking.

Find Delilah

Quote Post
Played by Scruffy Matt
Solo Demon
Kairos
Personal Assistant
18 Threads
282 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-20-2018, 09:30 AM

Delilah gave a laugh when Ananke said that her interview wasn't exactly rigorous. She supposed that compared to her initial interview with Dubravka most prospective employees had it pretty easy. "OK, so it wasn't rigorous," she took another drink of wine. "There still had to be something you did previously that made Miss Bell think you were a good fit for the job. What did you do before working here?" It seemed like Ananke was almost trying to make this difficult, but given the girl's demeanor it was more likely she was just very matter of fact.

When Ananke asked Delilah about her, she had to think for a second. Was Ananke asking about her job? Delilah had told her about her job when applying to live here. Perhaps she was repeating Delilah's question, about what qualifications got her the job. That was a long story, but if Delilah wanted Ananke to share, she had to be willing to open up as well.

"I was a slave for a succubus named Madame Liliana at a brothel called The Blushing Rose," Delilah gave a small laugh amused at herself by the similar names. She then took a big gulp of wine and poured herself another full glass. She wanted to be a little buzzed for this. "During that time I learned how to manage appointments, do filing, basic computer stuff. Essentially things to make my domina's life easier. So it was very easy to transition those skills to my current job once my internment was over." Delilah gave a shrug and had another swallow of wine. She didn't mind talking about it, she just wasn't used to it. Though she was nervous if Ananke was going to ask any further questions along those lines.

Subscribe to this thread Pages (2): 1 2 Next »