Quote Post
Played by Ellie
Human with Civil Demon
Unaffiliated
Boarding House Owner/Writer
6 Threads
94 Posts
Content Restrictions

This post was last modified: 05-18-2018, 09:53 PM by Belladonna Rose Posted | 05-18-2018, 09:42 PM

Bell returned the kiss, and she stroked her hair. "I love you, too, darling." And then she blinked, and she smiled at her. It made her happy, to know that she affected Lexis in a positive way. And she also felt a little guilty, knowing that it upset her to have Bell go to other's bed. She took a deep breath, and she kissed her deeply, holding it as long as she could before pulling back.

"I will always come back to you, my love. My sweet Lexis." She nuzzled noses with her, and smiled at her.

Find Lexis Marako

Quote Post
Played by Willow
Human with Civil Demon
Legion
Homicide Division
7 Threads
104 Posts
Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-19-2018, 06:01 AM

What more could lexis asl for? Did knowing make it better or worse? Lexis was a little upset that they hadn't made it through their first night living together and her wife was already planning on screwing someone else. The jealousy bubbled up, and Lexis had to push it down. At least for now. In front of bell.

Lexis stood and helped Bell up. “my only request is I get to make you moan first.” Lexis smirked. “We have to break in the bed first.”

Subscribe to this thread Pages (2): « Previous 1 2