Quote Post
Played by Willow
Human with Civil Demon
Legion
Homicide Division
7 Threads
104 Posts
Content Restrictions

This post was last modified: 05-19-2018, 05:56 AM by Lexis Marako Posted | 05-15-2018, 01:49 PM

It was official. Lexis was moving in with Bell. She was terrified, but it felt right? Or a step in the right direction? Batibat even seemed happy with the set up. Since the embarrassing fight with Emory, Lexis and her demon were actually getting along better. The detective was also working hard on doing research on open marriages, the poly lifestyle, and threesomes. God, Lexis would be so embarrassed if anyone knew what she googled.

Walking inside, Lexis was dressed in shorts and a tank top the truck outside held boxes and bags. Her thick hair was up in a ponytail as she made her way upstairs chewing her lip. Hopefully no one was mad about Lexis moving in. She already worried people hated her due being shy and confused about Bell's lifestyle.

“Bell?” Lexis knocked on the bedroom door scared to just walk in. “uhh last chance to change your mind?”. She teased.

Find Belladonna Rose

Quote Post
Played by Ellie
Human with Civil Demon
Unaffiliated
Boarding House Owner/Writer
6 Threads
94 Posts
Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-15-2018, 02:11 PM

The bedroom was a bit of a mess. There were clothes all over the bed, and drawers dumped out. Bell looked up when she heard Lexis’ voice, and she lit right up, almost glowing as she looked at her wife. “Lexis!” She padded over and kissed her sweetly. “I’m not going to change my mind. I’m thrilled that you are joining me here.” She nuzzled noses with her, and then said, “I was just going through my clothes. I want to make space in the closet and drawers for you, and there’s a lot of this that I don’t wear anymore, anyway.”

She paused, and then she said, “I got us a new bed. Completely new. The only ones to ever lay in it will be us, okay?” Her gaze was steady as she looked at her. She wanted to give her this promise.

Find Lexis Marako

Quote Post
Played by Willow
Human with Civil Demon
Legion
Homicide Division
7 Threads
104 Posts
Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-15-2018, 02:39 PM

Bell's reaction made Lexis blush as she kisses her wife back. Her gaze followed Bell's looking at the messy room. “I donated a large amount of what I no longer wear… and well, threw away things that were a mess. Ripped jeans and shirts.” she shook her head amused with herself.

When Bell explained the new bed, Lexis eyes were large as she looked at the bed, then bell. “Ohhh. Bell. That was very sweet of you.” She reached out and took her wife's hand squeezing it lightly. “I'm sorry if I made you feel like you had to make such a large purchase.” sometimes, Lexis felt like such a bitch for having a difficult time with everything, but this was brand new to her, and she was trying.

“So, we can break it in tonight?” She laughed before moving to wrap her arms around Bell. “Thank you for working with me. I really couldn't have asked for a better match. I'm trying too… and it feels right. Ya know?”

Find Belladonna Rose

Quote Post
Played by Ellie
Human with Civil Demon
Unaffiliated
6 Threads
94 Posts
Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-15-2018, 05:08 PM

Bell shook her head, and she laced their fingers together, squeezing her hand. “No. I wanted to do it… because I wanted to make you a very important promise, Lexis.” Her voice was soft, and she stroked her hair. “I promise you, from the bottom of my heart… I will never, ever bring someone into our bed.” Her eyes were warm. “That belongs to you and I.” She kissed her forehead.

Her eyes were warm, and she said, “I know you’ve been trying. And I’m so thankful for that. I love you, Lexis.” She wrapped her arms around her and held her close. “… Let’s get your things in here. The closets at least are cleared out enough.” She grinned, and stole one more kiss before she went to help her bring her things in.

Find Lexis Marako

Quote Post
Played by Willow
Human with Civil Demon
Legion
Homicide Division
7 Threads
104 Posts
Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-15-2018, 05:48 PM

Lexis chewed her lip at Bell's promise. “Thank you.” she mumbled feeling embarrassed. The detective hugged her wife back “I love you too.” Lexis admitted feeling very sentimental about their situation.

It took a little over an hour to unload the truck Lexis rented, she never owned much, and Batibat even helped the women unload it all.

She was sweating and needed a shower, or some water by the time they finished. Leaning on the dresser, Lexis wiped her forehead and looked around the room. “so official marriage is official?” Lexis asked with a smile and sigh.

Find Belladonna Rose

Quote Post
Played by Ellie
Human with Civil Demon
Unaffiliated
6 Threads
94 Posts
Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-15-2018, 06:17 PM

Bell was in good enough shape that she didn’t have any trouble helping unload, shamelessly using her superior strength to carry extra boxes and show off for her lady love. She was still a little sweaty in the aftermath, and she grinned, reaching out to take Lexis’ hand and tug her closer, nuzzling noses with her with a soft sigh of pleasure.

“Official marriage is official.” She confirmed, her eyes warm as she leaned down to steal a sweet, tender kiss from her wife. She was so happy.

Find Lexis Marako

Quote Post
Played by Willow
Human with Civil Demon
Legion
Homicide Division
7 Threads
104 Posts
Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-16-2018, 10:52 AM

Lexis kissed Bell back, a slight blush crossed her cheeks. Pulling back to break the kiss Lexis was breathless. "Umm... We could shower?" The detective smirked. They were sweaty and dirty, not in the good way. A shower, clean sheets sounded like heaven. Mainly due to her muscles being sore, sure, Lexis was in good shape. She worked out daily, well as closely to daily as possible, but moving took a lot out of you.

"Maybe a nap after?" She smiled before leaning against Bell to snuggle the woman.

Find Belladonna Rose

Quote Post
Played by Ellie
Human with Civil Demon
Unaffiliated
6 Threads
94 Posts
Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-16-2018, 04:16 PM

Bell's eyes were warm, and she grinned at the woman in front of her. "I'd really, really like that." She confessed softly. She nuzzled noses with her, and smoothed her hands over her back. An impish look crossed her face, and she murmured, "If you're not too exhausted, maybe I could even give you a massage after our shower?" She rubbed her lower back, pressing her fingers in, knowing that Lexis had been nervous.

And, really. She was so tense already, her work being what it was. Bell kind of wanted to pamper her a little bit. And then she hesitated. "... But before all of that, can I ask you something? I promised I would discuss if I ever wanted to sleep with anyone." She let that settle. "I'd rather talk about it now, and then spend time with you, relaxing, if you don't mind?"

Find Lexis Marako

Quote Post
Played by Willow
Human with Civil Demon
Legion
Homicide Division
7 Threads
104 Posts
Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-17-2018, 09:48 AM

A massage sounded wonderful, Lexis nodded feeling bashful, but she didn't shy away from bell.

Oh. Oh. Lexis tensed and nodded. She wasn't ready for this conversation. Not right after moving in. The jealousy and insecurities bubbled up. But, this was their compromise, both women trying to adjust and make sure the other was comfortable. “I… I'm not sure I'm ready… I mean. I wasn't prepared. Can anyone be prepared?” Lexis was talking fast because she was nervous and laughed at herself. “Sorry. Yep. Yeah. Sure. We can talk about it now.” The woman nodded more than necessary as she moved to sit on the floor to avoid getting the new bed dirty.

Find Belladonna Rose

Quote Post
Played by Ellie
Human with Civil Demon
Unaffiliated
6 Threads
94 Posts
Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-18-2018, 06:47 PM

Bell exhaled and smiled softly at the woman. "Thank you. I know it's... hard to talk about." She looked a little sheepish, a little shy, and tucked her hair behind her ear. She sank to the floor across from Lexis and took her hands, lacing their fingers together if Lexis allowed it. She took a deep breath, and she asked, "Do you remember Khalil? From the party? He's the cook here at Rose House." She looked at her steadily, rubbing her thumb along the back of her hand.

Find Lexis Marako

Quote Post
Played by Willow
Human with Civil Demon
Legion
Homicide Division
7 Threads
104 Posts
Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-18-2018, 08:21 PM

Lexis held Bell's hands and nodded. Khalil, she didn't know him, but he was a wonderful cook. “I remember. I don't know him. I'm sorry.” She hoped that wasn't bad.

“Oh.. did you… or he…?”

Find Belladonna Rose

Quote Post
Played by Ellie
Human with Civil Demon
Unaffiliated
6 Threads
94 Posts
Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-18-2018, 08:32 PM

Bell shook her head. "No no, it's okay. You don't have to feel bad about not knowing him. You just moved in--I just wanted to make sure you knew who I was talking about." She smiled sweetly at her. And then she blinked, and her eyes softened. "He hasn't asked, and I haven't given him a sign that I am interested. When he first got the job... he was married. His husband didn't show up with him." He let that sink in, and then she continued. "I would like to see if he was interested in having sex. Honestly, I'd love to have sex with him with you. He's... very handsome, and I think it might help make him feel a bit better." She smiled a little at her. "But I won't make any moves if you aren't okay with that."

Find Lexis Marako

Quote Post
Played by Willow
Human with Civil Demon
Legion
Homicide Division
7 Threads
104 Posts
Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-18-2018, 08:41 PM

Lexis frowned that the guy came alone. His marriage didn't work out. It was heartbreaking. Her eyes went wide at Bell's suggestion of the three of them. “Oh.” She mumbled her heart beating fast.

“I… I'm not sure I'm ready for that. The all. Trio thing.” Lexis replied honestly. “I… just… it wasn't expected.. but it's been awhile for you… and well… I mean. It's…” she took a deep breath. This was hard. Her wife's happiness meant a lot, and if this was what it took…. Jealousy would have to be hidden… right?

“Whatever you want.” Lexis replied softly.

Find Belladonna Rose

Quote Post
Played by Ellie
Human with Civil Demon
Unaffiliated
6 Threads
94 Posts
Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-18-2018, 09:10 PM

Bell's eyes were soft, and she squeezed her hands gently. "Hey, no. Not 'whatever I want'. I want to know what's going on in that beautiful head of yours, Lexis. I want to ease your worries. Okay?" Her voice was soft, and she said, "It has been a while. And you don't have to join in until you're ready--if you ever are. Understand?"

She stroked her hair, and she said, "I love you, darling. I don't want you to ever forget that. I choose to stay married to you because above all else, you are the one I want to come home to." She paused. "Did I ever tell you that I never wanted to get married?" She looked at her seriously. "But when I woke up in your bed, I knew I wanted to do it again. You are beautiful and intelligent and warm, and I could never want to be married to anyone else, but you? I'd marry you again and again and again."

Find Lexis Marako

Quote Post
Played by Willow
Human with Civil Demon
Legion
Homicide Division
7 Threads
104 Posts
Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-18-2018, 09:32 PM

Lexis felt tears build at Bell's words. No one ever made her feel like this. Leaning forward, the detective kissed her wife. “I love you.” She mumbled against Bell's lips, her hands in the other woman's hair. “I want you to be happy. Please do what makes you happy.” Lexis whispered.

“You are the best thing to happen to me. I need you in my life. I'll learn bell. I'll learn to handle my fears.” Hopefully. Lexis moved to kiss bell again. “just come back to me. Please.”

Subscribe to this thread Pages (2): 1 2 Next »