Find Caan

Quote Post
Played by Spirit
Solo Demon
Unaffiliated
14 Threads
161 Posts
No Content Restrictions

This post was last modified: 05-18-2018, 12:37 AM by Lady Kyo Posted | 05-15-2018, 11:18 AM

Caan was looking for Naiomi. He knew she often worked in the kitchen because she said she loved to cook. So he went down to the kitchens looking for her. His green eyes taking in the island, the prep station and the various hard counters where food was prepared. He walked over to a knife block and slowly slid a blade free to look at it. Poking his fingertip with the blade and blinking at how sharp it was. He put the knife back in the block and looked around. His nostrils flaring as he tried to track down what it was that smelled so good.

It wasn't the jasmine scent of Naiomi so it wasn't the pleasure he was feeling at her presence. It was something different. It made him think of fresh meat and his hunger. So he nosed around until he found the fridge. It looked much like the fridge in his room only it was much larger. He opened the door slowly and looked at a large platter with an entire roasted chicken on top of it.

The scent of meat was tantalizing and Spartan rose to the fore of his mind. The angry hostile head grasping the tray and pulling it out from the fridge and closing the door with a hard thump. He set the tray down on the counter and grasped a leg of the chicken. Twisting it away with a sickening pop of breaking tendons and meat.

He pulled the leg free of the bird and bit into it. His lips smacking as they closed around the chicken leg and he began to devour the meat with a great deal of greed. His green eyes gleaming as grease got into his beard. His expression one of joy as he downed the cold meat.

He wished there was more blood in the meal, the salty meat would taste better with a strong flavor of blood to it. But this cold meat had been treated with something. He didn't know about spices. He didn't understand how they were used to flavor meats. All he knew was this chicken was good. He chewed the leg until it was down to the bone. He set it down on the counter and gripped a hunk of breast. Tearing it free of the bird and slipping it into his mouth. His teeth making quick work of the meal he was chewing on. His green eyes looking around as he tried to see if Naiomi was anywhere to be found.

But in truth the figure was completely distracted by the taste of the meat. He was devouring it in great gulps of flesh as he chewed and swallowed it. His hands tearing into the bird as he stuffed pieces away into his mouth slowly. His teeth sinking into the meat again and again as he hungrily at at the food. His ears cocked to listen for anyone who might be approaching. He was hungry and he didn't know if this meat would satisfy it. But the Hydra was determined to try. It had been too long since he had had any kind of meat for himself.

Find Khalil Marks

Quote Post
Played by Mellow!
Human with Civil Demon
Unaffiliated
Chef at Rose House || Ex-Con
10 Threads
81 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-15-2018, 11:44 AM

Khalil claps his hands together, rubbing them against one another as he and Naiomi meander through the lobby towards the kitchen. "Another day, another meal plan," he sighs, more to himself than to his new friend. "I did most of the hard part last night. I just need your help making the sides for tonight's meal. Ooh, I think you're gonna love it, Naiomi. I marinated a whole chicken for hours, stuffed it with some oranges and thyme, and it took me forever to cook it on the rotisserie," Khal rubs his hand over his tired face. When he says he spent all night cooking, he's not joking. The cook is exhausted, but the excitement of having people try something he's worked so hard on is what's keeping him upright. "I'll let you be the first to try it."

They make it to the kitchen's entrance, and even before they open the door, Khal is met with the overwhelming stench of of...oranges, spices, and chicken? Funny, he remembers wrapping it up and properly storing it in the fridge. However, he doesn't have time to dwell on this anomaly for long as he walks into his domain to find his chicken as nothing more than a meatless carcass underneath what looks to be a wild man.

"What the actual fuck!" He points at the stranger accusingly. "Who the actual fuck!" Khalil snaps, throwing his hands in the air, incredulously. "Tell me that is not the chicken I think it is. Tell me you brought that here and did not take it out of the fridge."

Find Naiomi

Quote Post
Played by Willow
Solo Demon
Unaffiliated
Call Girl
1 Threads
54 Posts
Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-15-2018, 12:59 PM

Khalil was so proud of his chicken and Naiomi found it adorable. However, when they entered the kitchen, Caan was there…. Eating chicken. Oh shit.

“Uhhh. Caan.” Naiomi moved passed Khalil so she was between the two men. “We really need to work on manners.” She sounded exhausted before turning back to Khalil. “Okay don't be mad, it's okay. He didn't know. I'll fix this…. Somehow. And it won't happen again.” Her hands were up in case she had to physically stop stop Khalil from rushing towards caan. The scent of jasmine from her pheromones kicked in, and she prayed that for her new friend it was at least calming.

“Please don't be mad.” She looked at Khalil with large eyes nearly pouting. “I promise it won't happen again. I'll take care of it.”

Find Caan

Quote Post
Played by Spirit
Solo Demon
Unaffiliated
14 Threads
161 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-15-2018, 01:12 PM

Caan looked up with a leg bone hanging from his mouth. His beard was greasy from the chicken he ate and his green eyes were confused at being yelled at. Was food not meant to be eaten? He reached up and picked up the bone and set it down with the rest of the massacred bird. His attention focused on Naiomi and the dark skinned man. He was not sure why they both seemed upset. The large figure tilted his head. He was shirtless, as usual, his thick muscled covered in intricate tattooed designs as he flexed his arms and slowly lowered them to his sides. He regarded them steadily as he licked his lips of the chicken grease.

His emotions were whirling. Confusion, Lust, Greed, Hunger, Anger, Possessiveness. The usual mismash of feelings from the many personalities conflicting inside of his skull. His hands resting on the loops of his jeans as he considered Naiomi and Khalil and slowly spoke. His voice a deep bass.

"I do not understand why he is upset. Was the food not meant to be eaten? I thought that was why it was cooked in the first place? It was very good. The flavors of the meat was strange. Not like the other birds I have taken. There were other flavors on top of that. I do not fully understand how this was done but it was a satisfying meal. Do I owe money now for the consumption of his bird?"

The large figure wasn't being particularly aggressive. He was mostly confused and trying to determine what was going on. Naiomi seemed in a defensive posture but he was confused as to what she was defending. Unless she thought she was defending him? His eyes widened at the idea and he snorted softly with confusion. Why would Naiomi feel like she needed to defend him when he was clearly a superior being and larger than the other man?

True he had recently ran into the man at the bar who had hit him with lightening and knocked him down. But he had learned his lesson and grown from that experience. He didn't think it would be happening again if he avoided that man and that bar in particular.

Find Khalil Marks

Quote Post
Played by Mellow!
Human with Civil Demon
Unaffiliated
10 Threads
81 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-15-2018, 01:50 PM

Khalil almost stalks over to the man with balled fists. He almost forgets where he is, that this is his job and not the panopticon. He almost loses his shit, but Naiomi gets in his way. Her hands barely graze his chest as he stops in his tracks and looks down at her with rage blazing in his dark eyes. She seems to know this grizzly man, seems to care about him even. He gets a whiff of sweet jasmine before the tension in his shoulders lessens and the anger in his gaze softens. He bites his lip, looking down at Naiomi in a way that resembles hunger before he snaps out of it quickly and takes a step away from her. He's not as angry, but he's out of whatever weird pheromone-induced spell she put him under.

"Fine," he sighs, trying not to glare at the man. "I'm not mad...anymore. Just explain to me what the hell is going on? You know this guy?" When the stranger pipes up, sounding confused by Khal's reaction, Khalil can't help but furrow his brows in confusion too. How does he not understand boundaries? How is this a fucking riddle to him?

"It wasn't meant for just you," Khalil says, annoyance still heavy in his tone. "I spent all night making that chicken for everyone in Rose House, and you just ate everyone's dinner. Now, I have to figure something else out last minute." He sighs again as anger starts to bubble inside him once more. "It's whatever." It's so not whatever. "Just stay out of the fridge, okay."

Find Naiomi

Quote Post
Played by Willow
Solo Demon
Unaffiliated
Call Girl
1 Threads
54 Posts
Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-15-2018, 02:04 PM

Between the hydra's mixed emotions and Khalil’s it was overwhelming. Where to start explaining to either man. Thankfully, no one did anything too foolish but naiomi turned to Caan. “anything in the fridge in our room, you can eat.” She rubbed her temples. “this fridge is for the whole house, and when we prepare food for everyone, we have to store it here. You just need to check first. Please.” the succubus wasn't scared to pull on his emotions some to help make sure he understood what she was saying.

When naiomi turned back to Khalil she reached out and rubbed his arm. “I'll figure something out for tonight. We'll go grab chicken and grill it? I know it won't be marinated, but it's something.” Naiomi offered. “and this is Caan, he's like… two weeks old? I am trying to teach him everything, but it takes time. I'm sorry.” she could feel his anger and Naiomi reached out to take Khalil's hand. She pulled on her empathy to try and calm him more.

Find Caan

Quote Post
Played by Spirit
Solo Demon
Unaffiliated
14 Threads
161 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-15-2018, 02:11 PM

The large Hydra regarded the angry man with deep green eyes. Considering him. He didn't like someone taking an aggressive posture around Naiomi. He was looking at the way Naiomi kept touching him however and there was a flicker of strange emotions fluttering through his breast. Curiosity, arousal, intrigue. He didn't know what voyeurism was but part of him wanted to see what it would look like if Naiomi were to have sex with Khalil. He reached up and wiped the grease from his beard. He realized from Naiomi's words that he had done something wrong. Which meant he had to practice this "kindness" that she continually spoke of. He spoke again in his deep voice.

"We are sorry. We did not know that the food in this fridge did not belong to everyone. We were bored and looking for Naiomi and the smell was very good. We craved the meat. We will make recompense for our transgression. What would you like from Caan that we can make this better?"

It was a large step for the Hydra to admit that it had done something wrong and seek to repay the other man. He considered offering Khalil free access to Naiomi's body but he didn't think she would appreciate it. He was starting to grasp that while she was a slave she did not particularly like THINKING of herself as a slave. This confused him somewhat because he wasn't sure how to think of himself as something he was not. He was a hydra, he always thought of himself as a hydra. Though sometimes his different minds had arguments over what exactly it meant to be a hydra. Spartan in particular was quite militant and aggressive within his head at the moment as it struggled to burst out and yell at the man for daring to forbid him anything. But Caan and Thinker and Romeo were forcing Spartan down. Greed couldn't understand why something that it wanted couldn't immediately be his, but he understood that sometimes they had to pay for something when they wanted it. So they were thinking in terms of somehow repaying Khalil for the chicken he had eaten.

The large Hydra folded his arms over his stomach and blinked his green eyes a bit in confusion. His moods swinging as the various heads fought for dominance. Though the chaos was muted thanks to the three minds forcing Spartan down and keeping the angry head from emerging and making the situation far worse than it could be.

Find Khalil Marks

Quote Post
Played by Mellow!
Human with Civil Demon
Unaffiliated
10 Threads
81 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-15-2018, 02:39 PM

Naiomi's touch douses the fire burning in Khalil's chest. Her fingers are soft around his arm, and he looks down at her with a fond expression as she defends Caan. If she cares this much about the guy then Khal is willing to let bygones be bygones. The world isn't ending. They are still alive. It's fine. Besides, this giant man is only two weeks old. This is the biggest baby he's ever fucking seen. Nevertheless, he's new to the world, so that would explain his ignorance. He can see that he's not a malicious person, especially since he has Naiomi to vouch for him. Khalil takes a deep breath, releasing his rage and leaning into Naiomi's warm hands.

"Okay," he says, simply and softly. "I'm over it. I can ask Ananke to make a quick run for me while we work on the sides. It's fixable, so it's not a big deal." He turns his attention back to Caan, cocking his head curiously. If he remembers correctly, this is the same man that was staring at him strangely at the Ananke's birthday party. He had been curious about him then, and he's more than curious now.

"We?" He doesn't dwell on that for long. "You owe me a chicken. Then, we're even. And promise me you'll stay out of the kitchen."

Find Naiomi

Quote Post
Played by Willow
Solo Demon
Unaffiliated
Call Girl
1 Threads
54 Posts
Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-15-2018, 03:34 PM

Naiomi smiled encouragingly when Caan apologized. He was learning! And Khalil seemed to be okay, so naiomi considered it a success! Ha! No fighting today. “Perfect. Everything is good.” The succubus stated feeling proud of herself as she made her way towards the fridge with a sway in her step. She wore shorts and a tank top feeling relaxed as Naiomi started to pull out food to start working on sides.

“Just kiss and makeup. It will make my day.” Naiomi laughed as she carried vegetables to the sink to start washing off.

Find Caan

Quote Post
Played by Spirit
Solo Demon
Unaffiliated
14 Threads
161 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-15-2018, 03:41 PM

"We are five."

The deep voice resonated from his deep chest and he blinked his eyes slowly as he looked at Naiomi. He was distracted from explaining his personality however by the sway in her hips and the other thing that she suggested. His green eyes blinking slowly as he looked at Khalil.

"You wish a kiss for your apology? We can acquire a chicken. We have heard there is a meat market nearby. But if you would like a kiss we would provide you with one."

He had spent a great deal of time kissing Naiomi. He enjoyed her lips. He also enjoyed kissing other areas of her body. His mouth watered at the thought of it and he blinked his eyes again as he looked at Khalil. He had not considered kissing a man before. He tilted his head as he examined the other man and reached up to run his fingers through his beard slowly. Contemplating the situation. Romeo however spoke up out of their mouth while the dominant head was distracted.

"We would enjoy kissing you greatly. You have very attractive lips. We have only ever kissed Naiomi. We would like to learn more. Are different lips different? Do they taste the same or do they taste different?"

The large man lowered his hand and looked at Khalil in puzzlement. He was deeply intrigued by this idea and he didn't know what to do about it. His thumbs hooking in the waistband of his jeans as he cocked his head and contemplated the other man. His expression a mixture of intrigue and lust as he regarded the other man. He tapped his fingers against his hips as he tried to figure out what he was supposed to do in this situation.

Find Khalil Marks

Quote Post
Played by Mellow!
Human with Civil Demon
Unaffiliated
10 Threads
81 Posts
No Content Restrictions

This post was last modified: 05-15-2018, 04:16 PM by Khalil Marks Posted | 05-15-2018, 04:15 PM

Khalil is not far behind Naiomi, ready to get to work and forget all of this. That is, until Caan starts talking about kissing him. He stops in his track, quirking his brow at Caan. "Wait, what?" Gods, this dude is bizarre, but he has to remember that Caan doesn't fully understand everything yet. So should he really be surprised anymore? Khalil's eyes flicker to Naiomi, gauging her reaction as his cheeks burn with embarrassment. Partially due to the fact that he's kind of considering it.

He hasn't kissed anyone other than Jamaal. Part of him wants to do it just to spite his ex, the other feels a sense of betrayal. And then there is a sliver of him that remembers this guy still has chicken grease in his beard. Whether or not the kiss will be pleasant is up for debate. Khal looks Caan up and down, biting his bottom lip just because he knows that Caan is looking at them. Interesting. "Is that why you were staring me down at the party?" The thought makes him smile. He's not used to being wanted by someone else. At least, not with them outwardly telling him like this. It makes him stir in his pants if he's gonna be honest with himself. Guess he has a thing for bold statements. Who knew?

"Uhh," Khal says, smiling awkwardly and scratching the nape of his neck. He grabs a paper towel and makes his way towards Caan. He wipes the chicken grease from Caan's beard and around his mouth with a roll of his eyes. "There, now you can kiss me."

Find Naiomi

Quote Post
Played by Willow
Solo Demon
Unaffiliated
Call Girl
1 Threads
54 Posts
Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-15-2018, 04:28 PM

Of course Caan took naiomi literally, and she couldn't help but smirk and laugh lightly. At least this eased the angry tension, but the lust tension increased a lot. Holy hell. The succubus felt her mouth nearly water as she literally stopped what she was doing to turn and watch the interaction between the two men.

She moved to sit on the counter enjoying the feeling of lust. “Don't mind me. I'm just going to watch this.” Naiomi was pretty sure they either didn't care or forgot she was in the room. It didn't bother her. Instead, she was waiting to watch this kiss and see what else she could encourage.

Find Caan

Quote Post
Played by Spirit
Solo Demon
Unaffiliated
14 Threads
161 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-15-2018, 04:41 PM

Caan had practiced kissing with Naiomi quite a bit. However he noticed one thing that was different with Khalil immediately as the man was wiping down his beard. He couldn't grasp Khalil by the hair. He pondered this for a moment before Romeo took charge. The head that was more focused on romance and interpersonal relationships staring at Khalil with his deep green eyes and the man reached up and put a hand on either side of Khalil's face. His voice soft and deep, a bass thrum that seemed to echo in the room.

"We stared at you in the party because Naiomi had assured us that men could have sex with men. Though she was unable to demonstrate how. We found some shows on the television that demonstrated it. We were curious and found you very physically appealing. So we thought that we would like to experience this with you."

He had all the blunt honesty of a brick to the face. Then the large man leaned down and claimed Khalil's kiss with his own. He might have just admitted to being a virgin towards other men but there was nothing innocent about his kiss. His hands held Khalil's face between his broad palms and he tilted the man's head so that he could kiss him deeply. His lips opening and his tongue seeking entrance into Khalil's mouth as he sought to dance his tongue with the other man's. His breathing come in slow inhalations through his nostrils as he kissed.

He felt a stirring in his pants, the same thickening that happened when he kissed Naiomi and he considered that this was a good person to kiss. This person inspired the proper feelings in him. Unlike the roses. He dismissed the flowers from his mind. They lacked any kind of appeal. But this man, there was definite appeal there for him.

He even found that he enjoyed the fact that Naiomi was watching. Though he wished that she was touching herself the way she did when she demonstrated things for him. That would have made this all the more arousing and exciting for him.

Find Khalil Marks

Quote Post
Played by Mellow!
Human with Civil Demon
Unaffiliated
10 Threads
81 Posts
No Content Restrictions

This post was last modified: 05-15-2018, 08:57 PM by Khalil Marks Posted | 05-15-2018, 08:55 PM

There is something about the way, Caan simply says what he wants that kind of does it for Khal. He's so blunt about the way he was eyeing Khalil, what he thought when he saw him, and the way he wanted Khalil. He finds his eyes growing heavy as they focus on Caan's waiting lips. Then, suddenly, Caan is on him. He's holding Khal's face in a vice grip as his lips press against him hungrily. It's so carnal, the way his mouth moves; rough and needy. His tongue slips into Khal's mouth, and passes the taste of flavorful chicken, he can truly taste Caan. He groans as his legs wobble beneath him and he backs into the island. He's trapped between Caan's body and the counter top as his hand runs.down his tattooed chest and his fingers curl around thick tendrils.

Khal feel him hardening against his inner thigh. Noticing that leaves Khal panting and dazed. He's biting into the kiss, clutching Caan's long hair as he melts. He only pulls away when he's in desperate need of air. He's panting, his forehead leaning against Caan's as he regards him with hungry eyes. Dark brown gazes hotly into evergreen for a long moment as they catch their breaths. "Okay..." Khal's husky voice breaks the silence. "You're forgiven."

Find Naiomi

Quote Post
Played by Willow
Solo Demon
Unaffiliated
Call Girl
1 Threads
54 Posts
Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-15-2018, 09:10 PM

Naiomi watched the two men kiss and part of her wished she had a drink, or maybe a little bit more privacy, or had been told she was allowed to enjoy the view a little more. Because the lust was strong and Naiomi was getting worked up herself.

Still sitting on the counter naiomi adjusted her tank top as the men ignored her for the time being. Looking down at her own chest glad she wore the pretty bra naiomi stated. “so if it's that easy to get you guys to kiss do I get to make other suggestions and you do it? If so, do I get to watch and actually enjoy it? Because God damn that was hot.” She smirked looking back at them.

Subscribe to this thread Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next »