Quote Post
Played by Scruffy Matt
Solo Demon
Kairos
Personal Assistant
18 Threads
282 Posts
No Content Restrictions

This post was last modified: 05-05-2018, 07:30 PM by Delilah Posted | 05-04-2018, 03:58 PM

I'm sorry for you, not sorry for me
You don't know who you can trust now
Or you should believe

Sorry - Guns N Roses

Ever since Delilah and the other girls had tried to make the parade float, things between herself and Delphina had seemed...strained. Every time Delphina came into the office she ignored Delilah unless absolutely necessary. If she and Dubravka went to lunch Delphina found any excuse to have Delilah stay put in the office. And whenever Delilah tried to call Delphina on her cell phone it always went right to voicemail. Delilah wondered what she had done to upset her friend so much. She was ecstatic when Delphina finally agreed to have Delilah over and talk it out. Delilah was sure this was in no small part thanks to Dubravka.

Delilah was dressed in a rather elegant dress, the best one that she had. It was a form fitting black dress that hugged every inch of her hourglass figure. It was decorated with red roses and green leaves on the fabric, and had elbow length sleeves. Delilah had on ankle strap stiletto heels the same color as the roses. She carried a small black purse and her makeup simple with eyeliner, eyeshadow and lip gloss.

In her hands she held a piece of paper with Dubravka and Delphina's address written on it. She sat in the back of the cab and watched the big fancy houses as she passed by. She wasn't surprised Dubravka lived in such an opulent neighborhood. She may be a crime boss but she was a smart crime boss, Delilah had regular access to her financial records after all. When the cab came to a stop Delilah gave a low whistle at the magnificent three story house sitting before her. She paid the fare and exited the cab, still transfixed by just how magnificent the house was.

A shiver shot down Delilah's spine as she stood there simply looking at the spacious home. She was afraid. Afraid for what she might have done and afraid for what Delphina might do to her. But it would be worth it if things could just go back to the way they used to be. More than anything; more than her dignity, more than her comfort, more than her job Delilah wanted her friend back. She would do whatever she needed to prove it.

Steeling herself Delilah walked past the perfectly manicured lawn to the front door. Swallowing hard Delilah rang the doorbell and waited patiently. She could already feel little beads of sweat forming on her brow. Please, please let everything be OK.

Find Delphina Peruskovic

Quote Post
Played by Tasha
Solo Demon
Kairos
Avaritia Captain
6 Threads
119 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-05-2018, 10:23 AM

After making the parade float, everything seemed to just spiral downwards. Delphina was not the type of person that easily forgave others and especially those who have betrayed her in some type of way. Delphina decided to avoid and ignore Delilah whenever she could because Delilah was now disgusting scum within the city to her that needed to simply just be disposed of. Disgusting scum that did not deserve a single drop of happiness and especially did not deserve a drop of affection from her. However, Delphina found herself confronted and then convinced by Dubravka to simply just speak with Delilah and mesh together their broken friendship.

Delphina did not want this at all. She simply just wanted to remove Delilah from both of their lives, but it seemed as if her beloved had become truly close with Delilah. Even though it angered every bit of her being to agree, she decided to just go along with it. Delphina knew within her she would not be able to completely forgive and forget the act of treachery that had been done that day. She remembered everything and that moment would remain lingering in the back of her mind causing anger to continue to swell within her whenever Delilah was seen.

What seemed to make things even worse was the fact that she was forced to invite her into her home. An area that was sacred to her that was forced to be defiled just to fix a friendship that was smashed into tiny fragments scattered all over the place. Delphina raised herself upwards from the soft white chair she was sitting on and purposely slowly made her way towards the door. She slowly unlocked the door and opened it enough for Delphina's gaze to land directly onto Delilah. Every bit of her being was screaming to just close the door directly on her and walk away from such an annoying situation.

However, Delphina managed to gather enough strength to open the door for her even though she was ready to just leave the woman standing outside of their home like an utter fool. Delphina's tongue pressed against the roof of her mouth as the familiar anger began to swell within her just from seeing Delilah. "Just know the only reason that I am allowing such a disgusting thing like yourself step foot and defile my home is because of Dubravka."

Her words were extremely harsh and Delphina did not care one bit. Delphina's glowing amber irises spoke it all, she was extremely angry.

Find Delilah

Quote Post
Played by Scruffy Matt
Solo Demon
Kairos
Personal Assistant
18 Threads
282 Posts
No Content Restrictions

This post was last modified: 05-05-2018, 10:44 AM by Delilah Posted | 05-05-2018, 10:42 AM

Delphina's words cut through her like a knife. She'd heard Delphina be verbally abusive; to herself, Dubravka and many others. But never like this. Delilah lowered her head in shame. She couldn't for the life of her understand why Delphina was no angry with her. Delilah didn't care if she had to stab herself, whatever she had to do to make things right, she would. Though Delphina mentioned having Delilah set foot in her home, the vicious succubus had not invited her to do so yet. And Delilah was certainly not going to enrage her further by inviting herself in. They could talk in the doorway, they could talk through the door for all Delilah cared, so long as they talked.

"Please, Delphina," Delilah said with her voice trembling as much as her body when she looked back up to meet those glowing amber eyes. They almost hurt to look at. "Please tell me what I did to hurt you. You know I would never want to do anything to hurt you. I swear, Delphina just let me in. Please. Talk to me. I want to make things right between us. Delphina I'm begging you."

Delilah didn't use her pet name Delphi. This was not the time to try and endear herself or be cute. Delilah would prostrate herself before Delphina, grovel. As if to make good on her thoughts, Delilah lowered herself onto her knees with her hands clasped. "I swear, whatever I have to do, whatever I can do, whatever you want me to do, I will."

Find Delphina Peruskovic

Quote Post
Played by Tasha
Solo Demon
Kairos
Avaritia Captain
6 Threads
119 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-05-2018, 11:19 AM

"Make things right?" Laughter began to spill from Delphina's lips because of the ridiculous statement that she just heard. "I am surprised it has taken you this long to completely realize what exactly you did. You lied to me you idiot and you have been playing me like a bloody fool. I refuse to allow you to deceive me any longer, so just get out of my face. Go crawl to the humans you have replaced me with." Delphina remained blocking her path into the home not even wanting her inside of it anymore. The side of Delphina that was tightly locked away and hidden was slowly starting to reveal itself with every passing seconds.

"Of course, you can come inside, but I can't completely promise that you will exit this home in one piece." Delphina shifted herself towards the side and overlooked the sight of Delilah on her knees. She simply just motioned for her to enter the home if she truly dared and quickly began to shift herself towards the direction of the living room area. "Getting on your knees like that may have helped you in many situations, but this one is the exception." Delphina just tried her best to remain calm and collected.

It was clear that all the anger that she was feeling was about to be released if she continued to hear Delilah plead for forgiveness. It was an annoying thing to hear. Delphina plopped herself downwards onto the small grey couch simply just waiting to see if Delilah actually had the guts to enter inside of the home.

Find Delilah

Quote Post
Played by Scruffy Matt
Solo Demon
Kairos
Personal Assistant
18 Threads
282 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-05-2018, 11:59 AM

The laughter hurt Delilah as much as the insult, physical pain slicing into her gut and her heart. "Lied to you? Played you?" When Delphina said she had been replaced by humans, suddenly it clicked. The parade float, where Delphina first started acting strangely. Kikio. Oh gods, no! She may be closer to Kikio than Delphina after 2000 years and all that transpired, both nothing and no one could ever replace Delphina, her mentor and friend. "Delphina, no! You..." Tears began running down Delilah's face, shame and disgust at herself and pain racing through her mind.

"If that is what it takes, Delphina," Delilah said as she got up and walked into the house. "Beat me. Hit me. I won't stop you or even defend myself. Claw at me, slap me, kick me." Delilah's voice was near desperate, begging Delphina to take her anger out on her. "I deserve it. I never meant to hurt you. Please, if it will make you feel better." Delilah put her arms at her sides, head down and eyes closed. She would take whatever abuse Delphina wished to rain down upon her.

When she felt no blows coming, Delilah opened her eyes and saw Delphina sitting on the couch. She closed the door and once more got down on her hands and knees, crawling toward Delphina.

"Delphina I could never replace you. Yes, I grew closer to someone else. For 2000 years you and I were separated. In that time I cannot count how many times I was raped and beaten and tortured." Delilah nearly said the other girl's name, but thought it best not to, best not to even think it. "That girl, she helped me. We comforted each other and relied on each other when we were lying in a cell sometimes on the brink of death. So yes, that experience brought us together in a way I could not feel with anyone else. But that doesn't mean anyone could replace you. You were my mentor, in many ways you still are. You showed me what it means to be a true succubus. I mean...look at this..." Delilah motioned around the opulent house. "You share this with Dubravka and love each other. I don't even know how to go on a proper date." Her mind flashed to Anya and the beautiful but awkward moments they shared. "There's still so much you have to teach me."

Delilah kept crawling until she was in front of Delphina, her body bent over in abject sublimation. "Delphina, please. I couldn't just say 'Hey, here's this girl we went through literal hell together and became closer for it'. At least I certainly couldn't have said that at the time." Delilah sobbed and whimpered thinking back on that day and Dlphina squeezing her, thinking she was being affectionate, now knowing the truth. God she was a fool. "But you're right, I should have told you. I was just so excited when we went shopping and I had my friend back. That's all I want Delphina, for us to be friends and I swear I will do anything you want take any punishment. Please, Delphina, I love you. I messed up and I need to make it right by you. You've done so much for me. Please."

Find Delphina Peruskovic

Quote Post
Played by Tasha
Solo Demon
Kairos
Avaritia Captain
6 Threads
119 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-05-2018, 05:09 PM

"I deserve it. I never meant to hurt you. Please, if it will make you feel better." Delphina just extended her hand outwards and grasped tightly onto the nearest object which in this case was the lamp. She launched the lamp a couple inches away from Delilah's face just allowing it to ram against the wall causing various fragments of the now broken lamp to fly everywhere. "Shut the fuck up!" Her fingers tightly pressed her temple as she further showed her irritation at this situation. Her fingers caressed and massaged her temple not even bearing to look at Delilah for another second.

Delphina could not bring herself to lay a finger on Delilah yet instead she just sat downwards onto the couch trying to regain her composure. It wasn't truly working, but at least it brought an end to her throwing objects. Delphina's right eye began to twitch at the sight of Delilah lowering herself once again onto her hands and knees, but this time she had the nerve to crawl towards the direction of Delphina. She crawled towards the direction of the woman that was previously throwing objects. Once she was close enough, Delphina lowered her hand downwards and tightly wrapped it around the neck of Delilah.

Once the grip on her neck was successfully established, Delphina began to gradually tighten her grip on it not even hesitating. "Say her fucking name. Say it Delilah." She began to literally shake Delilah almost as if she was a rag doll allowing her anger to begin to cloud her judgement at this current moment. All the promises that were previously made to remain calm and simply just talk to Delilah were completely thrown away.

"You could of easily pulled me to the side and explained the situation to me. Instead you looked me right in the face and blatantly lied to me to conceal the fact that you grew closer to another person. I understand that I am a rather possessive and envious demon, but that doesn't excuse you for lying." Delphina's grip did not loosen up, but instead continued to grow tighter by the minute. "I don't want to be your friend and I certainly cannot say that I love you back."

Find Delilah

Quote Post
Played by Scruffy Matt
Solo Demon
Kairos
Personal Assistant
18 Threads
282 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-05-2018, 05:28 PM

Delilah closed her eyes when she saw the lamp come flying at her but simply braced for the impact, she did not try to duck or put her hands up to defend herself. The crash from the lamp made her jump and her eyes shot open. Again Delilah did not care how much danger she may be in. Delphina was worth it to her.

When Delphina's hand grasped her neck, Delilah began to choke and wheeze, but she would not try to pry Delphina's hand from her neck. Delilah would rather Delphina strangle her. Tears continued to pour down her face, sobs occasionally breaking through the choking and attempts to suck in air. At first Delilah shook her head at Delphina's demand, she didn't want to say it. She didn't want to say the name of the person who caused Delphina to hate her so. But if Delphina demanded it, Delilah was in no position to deny her. "Ki..Kikio." The name was like bile on her tongue.

"I know...." gasped Delilah her face now turning red. Her arms and hands flailing, feet kicking as her body instinctively tried to stop from being choked. Delilah would not move. "I know, Delphina, I am sorry I have no excuse." Her words croaked as her lips began to turn blue, limbs moving desperately as her mind and body fought over fleeing and living or staying and dying. Delilah was not going anywhere. "Please *gasp* we wouldn't be here right now *gasp* if this was over *choke*. I swear *cough* I will do what I must...to...make...it...right *wheeze..."

Find Delphina Peruskovic

Quote Post
Played by Tasha
Solo Demon
Kairos
Avaritia Captain
6 Threads
119 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-05-2018, 06:40 PM

"I should just fucking kill you and rid the city of such filth." It seemed as if all the pleading was going right through Delphina and being completely ignored. Something was slightly off with Delphina because her behavior was rather erratic and far more aggressive than she usually was even with those who have disrespected her in such a manner. This was the side of Delphina that was constantly suppressed and kept away from her love ones. The suppression of such a violent side allowed for her to be properly affectionate with her beloved and allowed for her to make friends with the people that surrounded her.

As this situation continued, her violent side continued to be drawn out until it was rather hard to control herself. Delphina finally managed to gain enough strength to finally release her grip enough allowing Delilah to breathe once again before it was far too late. Delphina was ready to kill her, but there was something that continued to stop her from completing such an act. Was it the familiar sweet scent that continued to radiate off of Delilah's body or was there a small tiny piece of Delphina that still cared for the younger succubus before her?

However, the anger that continued to rapidly swell within her began to take control of her actions and Delphina's body seemed to move on auto pilot. Delphina's hands just tightened quite a bit like earlier and she returned to roughly shaking Delilah like a rag doll. "Why do you just continue to stay here and allow me to do this to you? Do you not understand that I don't want anything to do with you and that there is a high chance I will fucking kill you?" Delphina was quite confused why Delilah just continued to tolerate and go along with such rough actions.

After a few seconds, Delphina finally retracted her hands away from her throat for at least right now and proceeded to roughly shove the woman away quite roughly. "I am giving you one more chance to walk out of here."

Find Delilah

Quote Post
Played by Scruffy Matt
Solo Demon
Kairos
Personal Assistant
18 Threads
282 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-05-2018, 06:56 PM

Delilah's eyes rolled into the back of her head, fluttering eyelids trying desperately to stay open, to stay conscious. When Delphina released her grip, Delilah wheezed and coughed as her lungs tried to draw in as much oxygen as she could. She laid there on the floor for a few moments, gasping and sucking in air as her face flushed red again from the strain of coughing and return of blood flow and oxygen.

When Delphina's hand returned to her throat, Delilah grasped weakly at it on pure instinct not even realizing what she was doing somewhat unsure what was even still happening. When she somewhat regained her senses from the shaking, her hands dropped as she once more let Delphina choke her in anger. "Because...I want to make things right. If that means you choking me out...then so be it. Please, Delphina, I meant what I said *wheeze* I will do whatever it takes." Delilah's voice was raspy and hoarse.

When Delphina released her again, Delilah massaged her neck with red handprints on it that had started to bruise. Still she remained on the floor, kneeling before Delphina after picking herself up off the floor. "I'm not going anywhere until we work this out." The determination in Delilah's mind was evident. "I have endured worse than this, far worse. And if it means saving our friendship, Delphina, I wll continue to endure much worse than this. I endured tortures and horrors for millennia while we were separated. But not having you there, that was the worst torture. Maybe that's why I became so close with someone else. I was trying to fill a void left by you and that is obviously impossible."

Delilah was crying again, gentle sobs shaking her body but she remained steadfast. She coughed roughly and put her hand to her mouth. When she dropped it Delphina could see a stain of blood. "So we can talk this out, and I will do whatever I have to, endure whatever I must to save our friendship...." Delilah straightened up her posture but still did not stand. "Or you can kill me."

Find Delphina Peruskovic

Quote Post
Played by Tasha
Solo Demon
Kairos
Avaritia Captain
6 Threads
119 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-14-2018, 10:13 PM

The sight of the stain of blood and the state that Delilah was currently in seemed to trigger something within Delphina. Tears began to form and rush downwards her plump cheeks truly unable to stop herself from breaking down at this current moment. Just the sight of someone she cared about harmed because of her envious nature seemed to shatter Delphina's heart further. Her hands extended outwards and Delphina roughly pulled Delilah into a rough tight embrace. Tears continued to rush along her cheeks as Delphina basically fully exposed the side of her that was completely broken and shattered because of Delilah's betrayal.

Delphina tightly clung onto Delilah burrowing her face into her shoulder and proceeded to nuzzle the side of her face in quite an affectionate manner. Her arms remained all over her and her tight grip seemed to never loosen for a second. "You betrayed my trust and I don't know what is keeping me from punishing you for doing such an act, but just the sight of you injured seemed to hurt me even further. I care about you so much and I almost view you like you are my own child because of the way I use to guide you. I abandoned you and I regret doing that and I won't ever allow anyone touch you or harm you in such a manner again. I won't even allow someone breathe on you the wrong way my beloved Delilah. I don't know if I can completely trust you and allow you a position in my heart again and I certainly will never forger this situation, I can try my very best to forgive you. I could never truly lay a finger on you." Delphina's grip on Delilah seemed to finally loosen up quite a bit, but quickly proceeded to tighten afterwards.

The angry side of Delphina seemed to return back to its hidden state refusing to showcase Delilah such a side again. Delphina was still trying to figure out what exactly kept her from killing Delilah immediately. Before arriving to the city, Delphina massacred thousands of people without blinking an eye and especially did not feel even a slight drop of guilt. It seemed as if her relationship with a mere human had soften Delphina up quite a bit that it was now hard to kill someone who deserved it. Delphina at this point was very much conflicted and overwhelmed with various emotions that constantly clashed against each other.

Find Delilah

Quote Post
Played by Scruffy Matt
Solo Demon
Kairos
Personal Assistant
18 Threads
282 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-14-2018, 10:31 PM

Delilah felt tears welling up in her eyes. Delphina's words hurt her more than the choking, more than the throttling. She would rather Delphina had stabbed her than feel the way she felt right now.

"Delphina I am so sorry," she emphasized the last two words as she began to break down sobbing herself. "I never wanted to hurt you that was why I just...I just couldn't...But I know that's no excuse and I am so so sorry. I care about you too and you helped me so much when I first came into being, to know what being a demon and succubus is all about. You didn't abandon me, Delphi there was nothing you could have done. I swear to you, Delphi I will do what-ever it takes to earn your trust back. I don't care what I have to do. I can't stand the idea that I hurt you so and it's all my fault. I want to be in your heart again, Delphi. I know it won't happen overnight but I swear to you," Delilah took Delphina's hands into hers and looked her determinedly in the eyes. "I swear to you, Delphina. I will do whatever I must to do right by you. To have you love and trust me again. And I swear by everything above and below I will never NEVER betray your trust again. I know I shouldn't have to say that. I can't change the past although if I could this would be the one thing I would change. I would happily face another 2000 years of servitude if it meant never having hurt you so."

Delilah wrapped her arms around Delphina, her body wracked with sobs as she wailed as though in mourning. "I'm so sorry, Delphina."

Find Delphina Peruskovic

Quote Post
Played by Tasha
Solo Demon
Kairos
Avaritia Captain
6 Threads
119 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-16-2018, 08:08 PM

Delphina finally released her grip on Delilah and by this time her crying slowly came to a stop. She brushed the back of her hand against her eyes wiping away all of her tears and attempted to hide the fact that she was ever crying. Delphina's body remained quite tense as she attempted to comfort Delilah. Despite being softened up quite a bit by her beloved wife, Delphina was still struggling to get used to seeing people in such a distressed state and also struggled to properly comfort them. She gently patted Delilah on the back trying her very best to comfort her.

Delphina remained close to Delilah and before fully pulling away from the young succubus, she waited until her crying finally came to an end. "I understand that you are sorry Delilah. I.. uhh.." It took Delphina some time to be able to say the last portion of that statement that seemed to be easily said by the humans that surrounded her. There was clear strain in her voice and such a struggle to wrap her mind around the fact that Delilah was the very first person to ever get forgiven by Delphina. "I uhh.. forgive you. I think I said that right."

Find Delilah

Quote Post
Played by Scruffy Matt
Solo Demon
Kairos
Personal Assistant
18 Threads
282 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-16-2018, 08:24 PM

"Delphi..." Delilah's voice cracked as more tears came falling but no more choking sobs. She looked at her mentor and friend for a moment with her face scrunched in an ugly cry and lips trembling. It was the first time Delilah had ever heard Delphina forgive anyone. She knew just how much she must mean to Delphina. The thought of what she did how it must have hurt Delphina...her heart ached. In a flash Delilah kissed Delphina on the lips, a quick peck not romantic but she just had so much she wanted to say but couldn't. So many ways she wanted to tell Delphina what she meant to Delilah. Nothing could come close but to offer her a tender expression of her love and friendship.

"Thank you," she said with her hands on Delphina's cheeks tears continuing to stream down. She kissed Delphina once on each cheek saying thank you each time as though she were worshiping the woman who only moments before seemed ready to hurt and possibly kill her. She wasn't trying to tempt or otherwise persuade Delphina regarding her relationship with Dubravka. Delilah would never betray either of them in such a way. She simply had to get out her affection for Delphi.

After another long hung, Delilah slowly pulled away from Delphina and wiped tears from her eyes. "So...what do we do now?" Delilah was hoping for some kind of bonding with Delphina, anything to start mending the bridge between them.

Find Delphina Peruskovic

Quote Post
Played by Tasha
Solo Demon
Kairos
Avaritia Captain
6 Threads
119 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-16-2018, 09:02 PM

Delphina snickered a little bit at the sight of the hideous facial expression that was on Delilah's face while she was still crying quite a bit. She just raised her hands upwards and began to brush away the tears that were flowing downwards her cheeks in a comforting manner. Delphina was suddenly caught off guard for a moment because of the feeling of Delilah's lips against hers for only a few seconds. Her eyebrows slightly arched causing wrinkles to form along her forehead as confusion was evident in facial expression. Delphina could tell it wasn't a romantic kiss, but one that was meant to simply just express affection for a few moments.

A light rosy pink color began to stain Delphina's cheeks as Delilah began to place gentle kisses against both of her cheeks. Delphina did not turn her head away or resist the kisses that were being presented to her, but instead embraced the acts of affection quite a bit. It was somewhat confusing to Delphina mainly because of the fact that Delilah was being so affectionate to the woman that almost ended her life. Out of habit, Delphina tightly clutched onto Delilah in a somewhat possessive manner keeping her rather close.

Delphina leaned forward and planted a rather rough kiss against Delilah's right cheek in response. A very important question was asked and this was one of the many times where Delphina truly did not know how to respond. What did people even do after fighting? "For once, I am not sure what to truly do."

Find Delilah

Quote Post
Played by Scruffy Matt
Solo Demon
Kairos
Personal Assistant
18 Threads
282 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-16-2018, 09:16 PM

Delilah was relived that Delphina did not push her away or hit her when she started to kiss her. The last thing Delilah wanted right now was another fight with Delphina. In fact she never wanted to fight with Delphina ever again. Delilah smiled sheepishly as Delphina wiped her tears away. She then settled in to Delphina's embrace, snuggling with her friend as they had done for ages. Delilah prayed harder than she ever prayed in her life that things would go back to normal or at the very least be healed.

Delilah couldn't help but give a giggle and smile when Delphina kissed her cheek. It was the most pleasant physical touch she could remember. When Delphina said she did not know what to do, Delilah raised her head from Delphina's chest. "Well, I have seen on TV sometimes women will sit together and eat ice cream to bond. Perhaps we should enjoy some ice cream together." Honestly when it came to making up Delilah was as clueless as Delphina.

Subscribe to this thread