Played by Spirit
Solo Demon
Unaffiliated
Thief
8 Threads
31 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-04-2018, 10:40 AM

Blaze walked down the halls. She wasn't sure how long she had been in the Panopticon. Time ceased to have meaning when you have been in a place for thousands of years. She had been there long enough that guards had changed. That they had grown visibly older. Something that she wouldn't do. Not unless she found some way to get released. She was dressed in a soft orange jumpsuit that clung to her curves and was unzipped halfway down the front to expose the swell of her breasts and her taut stomach. A collar clung to her throat and her long hair hung down her back in crimson and black waves. Her cerulean eyes took in the hallway around her as she debated whether or not she owed any of the prisoners around her anything.

She didn't think so. She kept a running tally of her debts in her head and as far as she could remember she was square with the other inmates. She hadn't done anything recently to get on anyone's bad side and the last prisoner who had felt like taking advantage of her and gotten a swift cunt punt. So she should be all settled.

She still tasted the salt in her mouth from the last guard she had blown to get access to a few hours with her dominions. It had been worth it. Though he had a microdick. She had masterfully kept from laughing in his face and did her best to make it seem as though she had worshiped the ground he walked on. He was new. He'd learn that all the girls faked it eventually.

By then he would probably be so corrupt he didn't care.

She walked out into the yard and looked up at the sky. She saw the dome and pondered, when was the last time she had seen the sun? It had been so long ago. When was the last time she had spread her fiery wings and truly flown beneath an open sky? She couldn't remember. That troubled her. She was afraid she would forget her demon body inside this mortal sell entirely and that truly did worry her.

She walked over to the exercise equipment and picked up a jump rope. She took a moment to zip her jumpsuit up over her torso and then she took it up by the handles and started it spinning. The tall woman starting to jump in a slow easy pace. She needed to keep herself occupied somehow and she didn't feel like lifting weights at the moment. This was low impact enough that she could people watch while doing it.

Find Circe

Quote Post
Played by Artemys
Solo Demon
Unaffiliated
Panopticon Prisoner Squad
1 Threads
5 Posts
Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-07-2018, 04:59 PM

How long had it been?

Circe had several thousand years yet before her sentence would be complete and she'd already managed to bore her way through the first few hundred. It didn't help that Circe had very few coping mechanisms, lack of a sex drive, and a penchant for destroying things. She wore her anti-dominion collar like many other demons in the women's ward, but what she also wore was a golden claw dainty necklace around her neck. The Panopticon prisoners and warden had tried to remove it several times, they had lost three guards in that endeavor. Circe tended to be complacent when the guards left her alone, but she also didn't like them Staring at her like they did sometimes, which had resulted in volatile outbursts of flinging claws—because a real harpy didn't need a nail file, it was nature that shaped those manicured fingernails to perfection.

The day was a hot one in the yard, and Circe had managed to get herself a set of sidewalk chalk that she was using to draw intricate interwoven designs across a great expansive piece of the sidewalk. Most prisoners steered clear of her, mostly because they never knew if she was stable enough to hold a conversation or if she'd try to kill them like she did Wilhelmina (her previous bunkmate recently mangled). The project was already large and widely colorful, but it was quickly interrupted by a figure scuffing her prisoner boots across it, earning the harpy's glare. She screeched inhumanly towards the back of Blaze and scrambled to the part that Blaze had ruined, barely paying much heed to the other woman picking up nearby single jump rope. Circe rubbed her fisted hand over the ruined part as if to try and erase it away and became mildly frantic. She crouched over it with two different chalks in her hand trying to make the once perfect spot perfect again and clucking that she couldn't quite get it right.

Find Blaze

Quote Post
Played by Spirit
Solo Demon
Unaffiliated
Thief
8 Threads
31 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-07-2018, 05:06 PM

Blaze turned as she jumped rope and noticed Circe scraping away at the spot in the chalk that her boots had scuffed. She was leaping up and down swiftly as the rope swirled around her. Hopping repeatedly as she bounced up and down over the rope. Trying to keep her leg muscles strong. She looked at Circe with her soft blue eyes and pursed her lips.

"Sorry about that."

Her voice was rough in her own ears. How long had it been since she had spoken to another prisoner, another person? Aside from negotiating with the guards for the occasional favor she didn't have much interaction with people. She tried to keep her head down and keep from getting into to much trouble. The Warden was all to fond of throwing people into the hole and she didn't particularly want to find herself locked away in solitary for the rest of her stay. She had a few thousand years to go as far as she knew. Enough time to drive her more than a little insane.

Part of her had long forgotten that she would be out after only a handful of days on the surface. She had been sent back several times. Her release leading to a swift trial and a re-imprisonment. She wasn't sure if that would happen her next time up for release but she wasn't counting her bets on being free for long. She was too used to being in prison at this point.

She stopped the roped from spinning and looped it around her forearm as she crouched on her ankles and looked at Circe. She didn't think she'd ever spoken to the other woman. So she decided introduction were best.

"I'm Blaze. Nice to meet you. Or at least as nice as it can be in this poor ass excuse for an existence."

Find Circe

Quote Post
Played by Artemys
Solo Demon
Unaffiliated
1 Threads
5 Posts
Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-11-2018, 03:17 PM

Circe shuffled in her crouched state so that her back was facing Blaze as she approached, giving the other prisoner the cold shoulder effectively. The bird-like woman scoffed and mumbled incoherently, if she’d had her wings out they most certainly would have been ruffled. But after the woman didn’t seem to be going away--and mostly still that she had apologized for ruining Circe’s hard work--the harpy glowered over her shoulder with smouldering gray eyes, her mouth pursed but hidden by her crouched position. She seemed to contemplate for many moments actually being civil towards Blaze and seemed to come to the conclusion to do so when she slowly said her name in response. ”Circe.” Followed but what couldn’t be mistaken for anything other than a short cluck, before Circe smacked her lips.

The way Circe scrunched over was characteristically bird-like, much like a vulture crouched over its prey as she helplessly pawed at her chalk drawing again and again. But the smudge marks weren’t to be removed with anything other than a bucket of water or rain--and Circe had neither, nor the curent foresight to ask for any. ”Nothing nice about Pan.” She said in a clipped voice, her concentration clearly for her drawing, but again after moments of consideration she held up one hand that held one of the colors of sidewalk chalk she’d been obsessing over and offered it to Blaze.

A truce or apology accepted of some sort, maybe.

Find Blaze

Quote Post
Played by Spirit
Solo Demon
Unaffiliated
Thief
8 Threads
31 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-11-2018, 03:30 PM

She carefully reached out and shook the hand that was filled with colored chalk. Not sure if she was supposed to take the chalks from her and join in the drawing of just shake it. So she opted with shaking the hand and releasing it quickly. Her attention returning to the drawing as she noticed in was smudged. Unfortunately getting a bucket of water to wash the chalk wasn't likely from the guards. They would be far more likely to come forward and ruin the drawing further. So she didn't suggest trying. She shrugged her shoulder likely.

She also kept an eye on Circe to make sure the bird-like woman wasn't intending to shank her after she let her hand go. She had had it happen before and she was particularly paranoid about it. She noticed Circe's long nails and didn't particularly want them to slash her up as she looked at the other woman.

"You're right. There isn't anything nice about the Pan, but we're stuck here. So I guess we have to make the best of it. I think I only have a thousand more years or so. I've lost fucking track since I came here."

She wasn't lying. She had long lost track of how long she had been here and how long she was going to remain. She didn't really believe them that they were going to release her at some point anymore. She was convinced she was going to be here forever. She shook her head and reached up with a hand to comb her fingers through her hair slowly. Her gaze clear and blue as she regarded Circe with her eyes.

Find Circe

Quote Post
Played by Artemys
Solo Demon
Unaffiliated
1 Threads
5 Posts
Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-19-2018, 05:35 PM

Circe’s brow furrowed together in confusion, had she done that wrong? She retracted her hand and stared at it, still filled with chalk. Her head tilted to the side as she thought things threw and realized she wasn’t being exactly clear on what she was asking… or offering. Words were hard for the harpy. She moved the chalk to her fingertips and fully turned her body to gesture the chalk at Blaze again, ”To help fix.” And she shook as if she were trying to ruffle feathers that weren’t there, including a closing of her soft gray eyes.

She’d only recently gotten out of isolation after stabbing her roommate, but it wasn’t as if they could confiscate her nails. And they were dominion, they were naturally growing, strong and hardy… claw-like. She often used them in chow to eat with over fork and spoon… or fpoon… spork? What was that utensil called. Circe wasn’t exactly old, but she wasn’t considered a newborn either. Except most of her existence had been in the Panopticon. She was but a mere few decades old when she was imprisoned and the rest had been indoctrinating her into behaving. When she had first arrived there were clear growing pains, she had caused quite a stir, been placed into an induced coma as they determined how best to handle her active and successful attacks on guards—what to equip them with to handle her. Ultimately they had opted for stray-dog cords and pole. Circe did not like the cord around her neck, which was part of why she acted out—the stress around her neck irritated her naturally.

”I have been here…” She paused and kept herself from clucking as she thought through the math, ”Thirteen hundred… fifty… no, forty nine… fifty? Years… “ Circe looked up and made actual eye contact with the other woman, ”How old are you?” She was always curious about the most simple things: favorite foods, colors, ages. Those little, indiscriminate, details were what Circe actually liked about people. She didn’t care why there were in, what they had done. Circe was there on an accident of being young, but they didn’t care.

Find Blaze

Quote Post
Played by Spirit
Solo Demon
Unaffiliated
Thief
8 Threads
31 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-19-2018, 05:50 PM

"I am somewhere over 12,000 years old. I have lost track of how long I have been inside of this place. Somewhere over a thousand years at least. I believe I have quite a bit more. They tell me it'll be a mere three days when I am released but I am not sure I truly believe that they will let me go. It's been so long already."

She considered the woman and her chalk and reached up to run her fingers through her hair slowly. She was combing her hair back out of her face with her fingers as she regarded the other woman. She hadn't seen her around, which implied that she had been locked in solitary for a while. Though sometimes she lost track of faces. If a person hadn't been around for a very long time sometimes their faces never actually registered with her. She wasn't always sure who they were. Sometimes they were just a pair of tits or a hair color or an ass in a jumpsuit. She never paid much attention to them fully as she didn't want to get to know the other inmates of the prison all that thoroughly. She was sick of them vanishing on her as soon as she turned around.

Though she supposed it had something to do with the fact that she turned around a hundred years to slow.

She shook her head and got her attention back on Circe. Her expression sympathetic.

"It's hard to deal with the real world after spending so long inside of here. It's a reason I'm almost afraid to leave. I am not sure I'll be able to handle life without the guards telling me what to do or where I can go. It's strange how much you can hate something and yet become attune to it. I am not sure how to feel about it. I do what I can to game the system, to get the guards to do what I want. But most of them are pretty wise to my tricks at this point and I am just left with a couple of pissed off people giving me a hard time."

Find Circe

Quote Post
Played by Artemys
Solo Demon
Unaffiliated
1 Threads
5 Posts
Content Restrictions

Posted | 7 hours ago

Circe swallowed what would have been a cluck and covered the movement up with a shuffle of her crouched feet around her chalk drawing as she made room for the other demon. ”I… have,” She looked up towards the sky, calculating, thinking—everything that came from the harpy was extremely calculated, considered, she didn’t speak without worrying about every little syllable, which typically surmounted in her speaking very little. It could become difficult to maintain conversations over long periods of time when you had to consider every syllable. ”six hundred and fifty years per floor… so…” Circe shook her head and looked at her finger as if counting them, ”I don’t think I know numbers this high.”

The harpy had very little friends in the Panopticon, preferring her isolation or her brethren of harpy (which were fewer and far between than she’d have hoped). But if Circe had to deal with inmates or guards, she preferred the fairer sex. Conversing with men just didn’t feel right, they naturally angered her. She stopped and swallowed, blinking at Blaze with large eyes. She replaced her arm to the ground, her hand was clawed to form a support where she leaned forward. Most people walked away from her in frustration at this point in conversation, ”Hard time?” She parroted in almost the exact same inflection as Blaze and turned back to her artwork where she began to paw the colors with her art-hand. ”I can deal… with them if you need.” Circe said after a long moment, an extended pause, and without eye contact.

They always let their guard down after a stint in isolation. Usually because Circe would become compliant and complacent for a few more months, or weeks depending on the outburst and how long she’d been in isolation. But sometimes sensory overload occurred and sensory deprivation was necessary.

Find Blaze

Quote Post
Played by Spirit
Solo Demon
Unaffiliated
Thief
8 Threads
31 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 7 hours ago

"That's okay, I don't need you to take care of them for me. But I appreciate you making the offer."

Blaze crouched down and took the chalk she had been given and started to work on the design. Slowly adding a few swirling lines and abstract patterns that looked somewhat like stylized flames being drawn around the outside of them. The woman was watching Circe out of the corner of her eyes as she considered the other woman's offer. Her voice soft as she thought about it.

"So how many floors are you actually in for?"

She had heard that there were a few prisoners who were in for destroying floors. She'd never had that kind of raw power herself, not even when she had been in full strength. She had never had the might to wipe out a floor. But there were those who did and she respected them. Though everyone was equal in the Panopticon. Their collars keeping them free of the ability to use their dominions and there was no chance that they would be able to use those powers to cheat in a fight.

Though she personally didn't consider her fire to be a method of cheating. But she certain missed some of her other abilities as she drew with the chalk. Her cerulean eyes taking in Circe carefully as she thought about the other woman and waited to see what she had to say about the situation.

Subscribe to this thread