Played by Spirit
Solo Demon
Unaffiliated
Assassin
6 Threads
75 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 04-25-2018, 06:19 PM

Kalis did not spend time in her human form very often. She was loath to accept her demonic side. Ever since her mind had been warped by a thousand years of torture and she had forgotten she was a demon for nearly thirty years. But sometimes she was driven to it. Sometimes the hunger was too great to be satisfied in her human form and she was forced to revert back to the being that she truly was.

The crimson woman seemed to glide through the ruins of Monai. Traveling between the broken stones of the wasteland. Her head was crowned by a number of horns that curve forward over her skull and pointed towards the ground. Her light scaled skin was soft and feminine. Four arms were mounted along her spine, muscular and each ending in long clawed fingers. Her feminine breasts lacked nipples but seemed soft to the touch. But her lower body was a man-thick tail of crimson scales that trailed thirty feet behind her. She slithered slowly through the wreckage as she looked for prey.

Her body gave off a faint scent of cinnamon, an enticing odor that was designed to draw prey to her with desire. Despite her alien inhuman features. Her lips peeled back to reveal the sharp teeth between her jaws. Her tail flicked back and forth behind her as she moved forward with sinuous grace.

The demon was hunting. Looking for a mortal to kill so that she could feed off it's death. Her bright eyes gleaming with hidden hunger and rage as she moved through the debris. Slowly pushing aside clumps of stone and narrowing her arms along her body to slither through close spaces. Anywhere her horns could fit through she could fit through.

She seemed more monster than man as she hunted. Her broad nostrils flaring as she sniffed at the sky and tried to find a sign of some mortal to feast upon.

Find Kashiro Henche

Quote Post
Played by Onii
Solo Demon
Kairos
Luxuria Vice Lord
54 Threads
1,071 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 04-27-2018, 01:33 AM

Pilferers of the wreckages. Grave robbers, treasure hunters, petty thieves, pirates. Gunshots. Harpoon guns. Meager dominions. Screams of commands, orders hurtled faster than the ricocheting bullets, their chirpy little 'ping!' sounding each time. Tight steel caught between a scale or two when they were launched, the Alchemized harpoons hurtled swift and true. Pulling, pulling, and then the steel cables snapped each time. So effortless. So fucking effortless. Backing away while firing massive rounds of automatics and semis alike, barely felt - if at all.

A long sweep of a sharp-tipped tail, twisting up like a whip and thrusting bodies into the air like dolls. A massive beast, that Hydra, moving to the beat of its own song. Anything, anything it could sense and it certainly would, from the vibrations of a footstep to something blocking the path of the wind's noise - anything but sight, because the Hydra's heads had no eyes. An eyeless beast - but not blind. Because each time it heard something, felt something, smelled some change on the wind, there was an ear-deafening whistle, a mechanical whir like the sort that followed the adjustment of a large machine's position. An audible maelstrom of its neural circuits, a thunderstorm of neurons as they responded to stimuli. A communication between the 6 heads, the quickest one relaying neural information to the rest and they, in unison, repeated the similar whistle and buzz, twisting either in a similar direction or striking from their own point of view. Like the finesse of a hand, all its separate fingers, each good for one thing or the other and some leading and others following. Never touching. Never interfering with the other. Exacting harmony. Exacting awareness of the others' position, could move thoughtlessly, so quickly, and yet still retain less than a hair's width between them - never touching. Always perfect. Always fluid. Always functional.

And its scream.
A shrill noise, not like the baritones of a dragon measured in decibel. A strong, loud, angry cry. Reptilic in nature, a hiss threatening ears.

Did not move. Did not leave. Stayed put on the massive ground, the sprawling destruction, the place that the eyeless beast would remember even if it no longer had its well-trained senses, even if it no longer had Echolocation to replace actual eyesight. Hers. Hers. For her. FOR HER. M I N E. And they thought to steal from it. Steal from what was H E R S. A beast clinging to its old nest even in its destruction, all those things left behind, all those things still perhaps good, albeit buried beneath the wreckage of the long-gone penthouse. The long-gone garden. The long-gone yard with all the long-gone cars and the long-gone pond and the long-gone koi. Had not truly settled with what had all transpired, how it had all fallen apart, but she would never say it. Never mention it to any of her family, her brood. Went away to visit the property on her own without a word of it. Her property. How important that was to those Hydras, their territory, their nests, once they actually settled down and chose one - had lived there for so long, ever since she'd come to The City so long ago. So many memories made while it had been her home. Her children's childhood home - gone.

Fierce, that massive thing, all its different aspects working in tandem. Spilling Ice down at its feet to freeze those who came too close only to shatter them like popsicles as it swung its talons in a broad sweep. Acid lurched from its gut from another head, melting clean through flesh and bone both. Jaws reaching and snapping around a few, NOT ENOUGH, but nevertheless swallowing them whole. Crushing them under foot, the gooey mess of blood and flesh liquidified by Acid leaving unintelligible black tar under the beast's walk like a lump of bubble gum. 'Ping! Ping! Ping!' went the gunshots right off the massive Hydra's scales, and in retaliation it spun around and slammed one of its heads down against the cracked earth, Echolocation locking coordinates down to the very inch.
C R U S H.

“speaking” | THINKING

Find Kalis

Quote Post
Played by Spirit
Solo Demon
Unaffiliated
Assassin
6 Threads
75 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 04-27-2018, 05:24 AM

Kalis slithered to a stop outside the range of the rampaging Hydra and tilted her horned head. Regarding it carefully. She licked her scaled lips and her four hands came down to press against the ground, claws sinking slightly into the stone as she lowered her body down to be closer to the ground. Her tail slowly coiled around her lower body and the tip of her tail twitched back and forth. Her crimson scales glinting brightly in the dull concrete jungle of the ruins. But it didn't appear as though she would be spotted because of her color. As far as she could tell the hydra was blind. It seemed to be hunting with other senses.

The scent of cinnamon floated off her, carried towards Kashiro through the breeze. It was a faint odor at best but it would give her away. An alluring smell. Though she focused on it's effects to change it from one that inspires lust to one that inspired friendship. She was hoping it might sooth the Hydra if the creature spotted her.

She hunched down and slithered her long body under an overhang of concrete. Seeking to get under shelter in case the hydra turned on her. She felt a shiver of fear through her cold heart. She had come here to hunt humans and instead found a powerful monster. She could well end up finding herself prey this night and that was not the goal for her. She took several deep near silent breaths and sought to calm her thumping heart.

She watched with glowing yellow eyes as she studied what the hydra was doing. Wondering if this was a sentient demon or just a monster rampaging through the ruins. Her attention completely focused upon the beast. She sank her claws into the stone once more as she studied the hydra.

Find Kashiro Henche

Quote Post
Played by Onii
Solo Demon
Kairos
Luxuria Vice Lord
54 Threads
1,071 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-03-2018, 05:06 PM

Aware. Aware. Aware. Aware of every solid in a massive vicinity via Echolocation, that mechanical click in the base of her chest. All heads designated to different tasks like the fingers of a hand and the one that belted sensory information via its synapse connections was very obviously in control. Held above the others as they moved to crush and devour and freeze and melt prey. A click and then a whir, and the other 5 responded almost immediately to the noise with that of their own. Like a running conversation, like the thunderstorm of a brain as one portion relayed information to many others. Turning on some non-verbal cue, locating hiding prey instantly the moment that sound was screeched out. Braille for a sightless beast.

And so perhaps it knew she was there, that thing, perhaps it also was aware that the distinct scent of t r a s h did not cling to that one in the distance, that nonhuman, perhaps the Echolocation had formed an incredibly accurate shape and size and height and girth of the other demon merely by measuring the space in which the sound was blocked and the space in which it was not. Like the tracing of something beneath a paper.

And then the scent. That scent - that was what it was, because for the Hydra who wielded Godly Superior Endurance, her mental state would not be so easily forcibly controlled into a state of unintentionally feeling something. Mental and physical fortitude. But nevertheless it was a kind scent, something that reminded her very easily of very crucial points in time. Pulled at her nostalgia, the cafes, the lovely cups of coffee, the sprinkling of cinnamon on a woman's neck as she bit hard into the still-warm body. Sweet and savory. A recipe for any chef's book. Brought back memories of blissful smiles and easy days, of warm strolls and soft kisses on the cheek, of small problems and big solutions, of happy children and buzzing smartphones. Small things, so tiny in nature. When things were so simple.

Even still, even though the draw was apparent in the lacing of some subconscious part of the beast, the trigger of instinct arced through her uncontested. Sludge of adrenaline pumped through her practically-frozen veins, the frost-breathing beast who gaped its jaws and shoveled both man and broken concrete down into its throats. Very noticeable that she did not move from that spot, sitting huddled on a pile of rubble on some long, empty lot of property. Apparent that she was protecting something, some nest long lost. Protecting its memory. Its well deserved honor. Routed the would-be T H I E V E S from her territory until the scarce remainders spread their numbers thin and finally retreated. She would have chased them, perhaps, would have left her nest, that thing that was still in the reptile's conditioned brain as home, had there not been yet another there. Lingering, staying put, and despite that sweet scent (or perhaps it was all that kept her from lunging forward) the Hydra bristled its flexible but impenetrable scales. All but one head leaned over, fanned out and low like a prowling beast prepared to lunge. One that was high, one that took the backseat, scarless, clicking Echolocation to ensure the other 5 were very aware of any displacement of the opponent's position. So close. TOOCLOSE. A shrill noise caught between the sound of a mean snarl and a long screech. Bubbling in her throats like a rabid, unidentifiable animal's warning growl. “Who.” a disembodied voice, gravely and nearly genderless, steely and rigid and unkind. That cut one moved with the word, perhaps the only indication that the dialogue had been of its doing, that portion of her mind. The judge, the executioner, the firm line in the sand, the one they called Thurbane. So unkind, so exacting, so animal in nature, a machine more than anything and no others of the 5 could dare override whatever intentions it had for this demon. No, not despite the tugging beneath the Hydra's cold scales that the nostalgic scent of cinnamon caused.

“speaking” | THINKING

Find Kalis

Quote Post
Played by Spirit
Solo Demon
Unaffiliated
Assassin
6 Threads
75 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-03-2018, 05:18 PM

"I am called Kalis. I mean you no harm."

She spoke softly, but firmly. She didn't want to show fear to the massive beast before her. Her glowing eyes watching the massive hydra carefully. She crossed her four arms over her chest as she coiled her tail around her. Bracing the long tail against the ground as she prepared herself to teleport should the huge beast lunge in her direction. She was breathing in smooth calm inhalations as she sought to be calm. To keep control of herself in front of a greater predator. For she sensed that this creature was indeed mightier than her. She reached up and slid a clawed hand along one of her crown of horns as she regarded it. Her head tilted slightly as she examined it carefully.

"I did not mean to intrude on your feeding. I was exploring the ruins. I did not know this area was claimed by anyone. I can withdraw if you would like. I do not wish to disturb you."

She wasn't sure if the beast would allow her to withdraw. But she was willing to flee should she need to. Her mind focused on a location she knew well that she could teleport to. She was bracing herself for the screech and the sudden thunder of bodies heading in her direction. She was ready to flee the moment the beast attacked her.

Still it was a demon like her. It had a mind. Perhaps many minds given its large heads. She had met other hydras. She was not a friend of the hydra, but she was not an enemy either. That she was aware of. She hadn't had many encounters with them. They tended to stay in their territory and she had not gone into those areas very often should she avoid it. She breathed slowly, trying to make as little noise as she could while she watched the great creature before her.

Find Kashiro Henche

Quote Post
Played by Onii
Solo Demon
Kairos
Luxuria Vice Lord
54 Threads
1,071 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-03-2018, 07:32 PM

Harm. Harm? To mean the beast no harm, was it a sentiment that fell on deaf ears? Or was the sound too low to actually reach them at all? Too short. Too tiny, perhaps, because it was certainly not as though the titan was lashing out due to fear. Vehemence, brittle, cruel WRATH. An animal nesting in the remains of what had been taken from it, a beast loyally keeping still through all the coming seasons. Breaths of Ice, the very visible frost spilling out over the wreckage beneath the beast's massive heads. “M I N E.” simple in nature. Never spoke much, never had much to interject with, that part of the Hydra's conglomerate mind. Acted, moved to protect its hive mind's best interest, but otherwise did not navigate very vocally. Claimed. Claimed. Yes. Hers. For her. Theirs. Its. Kept its massive form squared over the boundaries of the property like it had subconsciously memorized the exact property line by feel or scent or some intangible thing that could not be seen underneath all the scatter of buildings and traffic lights and cars. A solitary animal, its genesis in a crater of ice and snow like it had fallen from the sky like a lonely meteor. Just one, just it, roamed the entirety of earth searching and yet had never found its own kind; their breed, those of the cold with many heads, did not exist in excess like the Dragons. The only other Hydra it had known was its own offspring, a new addition to such a rare creature. How ingrained the importance of the property, then, how important it still was to keep watch over it despite the fact that any other could see that it had no worth in its state. Living in some loop of instinct feedback.

Click. Click. Click. The sightless one was aware of its quarry's position at all times. “... explore.” a repeat of the word like there was no cognitive understanding or meaning behind it, a simple parrot back without the nature of the response having any impact. Then that other one, the one that moved in tandem to the judge like its jury, the thumb to an index finger, a vice's opposing ends - it shifted closer, a snap of jaws releasing the disembodied bark. Booming and heavy and without gender; “Explore. A mockery. She is making a mockery of it. A game.” vicious and unhappy and a grudging creature, that one they called Ramses, the Hydra's aggressive streak. A processor of an individual's cruel, f i l t h y ulterior motives, relaying such information to Thurbane who would ultimately decide when the beast was meant to attack. Audible thoughts shared between them. “MINE. THIS ONE IS MINE.” came the response to that thought, this idea that she was here to mock or mar their property line. And the beast's tail whipped about the long expanse of what was once a large penthouse, of what was once a massive garden that she had put all her time into, shared with her son when he was made, shared so many laughs there with her children, held each plant and each sapling in her own two hands before tenderly burying them. Watched them grow over time, over the time she had lived in The City. A long time. A forest of her own, shared with her children, allowed her son to plant his own, leave his own mark in their garden.

Gone.
All of it.

But not in the Hydra's head.
It was all still there.

“THERE IS NOTHING HERE TO ENJOY IN THIS PLACE.” melancholy, mechanical, cold and orderly like a labyrinth of steel. The raised one. The observant one, Kincaid, The Overseer. Click. Click. Click. The slightest sound, she heard. The slightest movement, she felt beneath her sensitive pads. The gentlest breeze of that cinnamon, she smelled. Click. Click. Click. “It is a sad place.” that one, that most aware one, bound far less by the instinctual conditioning that the most dominant two were. Because the Hydra was aware that, even if not through the entirety of her mind, her home and all the memories with it were truthfully gone.

“speaking” | THINKING

Find Kalis

Quote Post
Played by Spirit
Solo Demon
Unaffiliated
Assassin
6 Threads
75 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-03-2018, 07:42 PM

"I have no intention of mocking your territory. Nor will I intrude upon it. I meant merely to explore Monai. I have no intention to cross your lands or enter your place. I am not an invader. I am merely watching. I will leave if I disturb you. I have no desire to intrude upon your sadness. Your property is yours and I am not going to to violate it. This I swear. Though you have no reason to take my word for it I offer you my promise that I will not touch any land you claim. Not knowingly."

She spoke slowly, carefully, trying to pitch her voice loud enough for the creature to hear her. Not sure that she was able to be understood by the thing. The different heads spoke different things and she looked at the Hydra through glowing eyes. Her horns reaching around her head as she watched the Hydra. She was anxious about the creature before her. Keeping herself ready to be teleported away should the being lunge at her. She was not panicked, not yet. But she was concerned. She wasn't sure how sane the being she was dealing with was. It's different tangents confused her and so she was playing things slowly. Trying to be gentle with the beast. She didn't know if she was coming off weak but she was fairly certain that the beast before her could snap her up into its gullet before she managed to fight back should she not keep herself prepared to flee.

She flicked her tail slowly back and forth. A visible portrayal of her anxiety as her tail slid over the stone. A faint hissing sound as her scales slid along the ground and she raised herself slightly up in her coils. She was a long shape and her feminine upper body rocked on the tail as she swayed. Her arms still crossed over her torso as she held her sides with her clawed hands.

She wasn't sure if the eyeless creature could see her but she didn't want to do anything that could seem threatening to the other beast. She wanted to look respectful and harmless as she regarded her. She breathed slowly, trying to be as silent in her breathing as she could manage while she watched the Hydra and tried to determine what it would do.

Find Kashiro Henche

Quote Post
Played by Onii
Solo Demon
Kairos
Luxuria Vice Lord
54 Threads
1,071 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-03-2018, 08:55 PM

Perhaps it was something she was saying, or perhaps it was something she was doing, or perhaps it was neither of these things and was simply the fact that she was serpentine in nature, a somewhat kindred existence shared between the two. More of an innate grasp of the small thing before her rather than something with fur instead of pearly scales. A bird would grasp better the actions of another species of bird as opposed to demanding such understanding from an ant. ...or a human.

Still, always this way. Always distrusting, that one the Egyptians called Ramses, that one who once screamed the loudest, unabiding, vicious and snapping even after it had been hacked off by that Greece 'Hero.' Retained the hate. The lack of trust. The sadistic will to grind sand into meat and bone. Had yet to spit the bitter taste of betrayal from its mouth. Not inherently feeling, did not allow itself to be blinded by feelings, those two who only knew its best interests. Everything was a potential thread. Perfectly unbiased. A snap of her resolve like the snap of a twig; instinct in a wild animal, willing to lash out against something she otherwise loved. And if the Hydra could manage that so flawlessly, attacking a stranger at the drop of a hat was certainly but a small feat.

Different points of view. Different dialogue, different codes of behavior, pseudo behavior, because they were one entity, a hive mind, each head simply pouring out concepts from a three-dimensional mind. Filtered, every thought sorted by each fragment of her whole self. All the thoughts she'd have in a single head. A swarming of thoughts that would surely twist the emotions of another, so many things to process with one consciousness - but a beast with multiple heads, clear compartmentalization of thoughts, found it quite easier when that form was mastered. The ability to tend to each strand of thought separately, each one only caring for their one strand. A fluid, well-working machine. Each with a role, like the fingers of a hand, none worried about what the other was doing or intended to do. Seamless acceptance of its design. “Watching?” A cock of that raised one's head, a few clicks yet again to define the shape, position and distance of the other demon. “But. There is nothing to see. Not here.” as mechanical as the whistles and whirs it made periodically to keep the rest of the sightless heads aware and calibrated. Audible neural communication. Watching, the answer stuck in the field of the beast's shared mind. Watching what? There was nothing to see here. Nothing pleasing but the dust around her feet and the memories with it, the little porcelain dolls with their heads smashed open by debris, the fruit trees snapped like twigs and left buried beneath ash, the shattered fine china and the broken pictures that long lost their frames. Nothing else.

Nothing else.

“speaking” | THINKING

Find Kalis

Quote Post
Played by Spirit
Solo Demon
Unaffiliated
Assassin
6 Threads
75 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-03-2018, 09:20 PM

"There is you. You are a mighty thing to see. But I did not know what was in this area because I have never been here before. I would not knowingly trespass into the territory of a creature such as yourself. You are clearly something that would end me with little trouble. I have no desire to find myself ended. I hope that you can forgive my presence so close to your lands."

She was growing more nervous. Questioning the sanity of the creature before her. She didn't understand the way the minds of the hydra worked. She didn't understand why the different heads spoke at different times, what it signified. She was glad that her own nature was not so fragmented. If it was fragmented. For all she knew the hydra's mind worked like some vast comity or a single brain spread into five parts. She had to fully acknowledge that she did not know. She only knew that the beast scared her and she was ready to teleport away should it make the slightest threatening motion towards her. But still, perhaps there was something to be gained in meeting this one?

"Might I ask, oh great one, what is your name?"

She hoped the question would not anger the mighty beast. She was doing her best to be cautious and diplomatic as she looked at the many headed hydra. Her attention completely focused on the great beast before her as she kept her breathing soft and measured. Her body remaining as still as she could make it. Though she couldn't stop a slight swaying from side to side as she looked at the creature. It was a serpents nature to sway from left to right as it observed the things before it. To better judge whether or not to strike. She had no intention of striking out at the hydra but she couldn't stop her nature from shifting her slowly back and forth.

Find Kashiro Henche

Quote Post
Played by Onii
Solo Demon
Kairos
Luxuria Vice Lord
54 Threads
1,071 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-10-2018, 03:06 PM

Her? Perhaps they believed it, that conglomerate awareness, or perhaps they found something in that statement to be rather unsettling. Displeasing. A threat to its lonesome, or maybe insult to being harbored in the serpent's eye like a animal in a zoo. Not quite the method of her thought, though - because there was no inherent bad to being considered something less than sentient, less than human, less than feeling. Not the Hydra who did not bat an eye at being called an 'It' whatsoever. She simply was. And as long as that was respected, there was little issue. And there appeared to be the understanding of that in this stranger as she continued to speak, acknowledged that the one before her could end her with a simple soft sweep of her tail. A viper who needn't announce itself with a rattling tail.

And the earth began to shake in response, the Gravity pulling at either ends like a skilled pinch of two hands' fingers. Pulling apart on a defined line until the earth gaped, a well-defined split via fissure that cordoned off the large expanse of the Hydra's property which she stood on still. An island separated from the mainland ruins, cars and buildings and other debris slipping into the abyssal hole. A line drawn in the sand, and clearly easy to see what boundary was hers and what was not. A nonverbal response to the serpentine demon's form of an apology, a declaration of nonthreatening ignorance. If it was so, then she would not think to cross this line in the earth.

She was not like her daughter in that sense. Not like the young Shadow who took immediately to hear the worship of another. No such complex, no such acclimation towards order or control when there was discord and natural selection. So perhaps the laurels the stranger put her on were not invoking of a slicking back of her scales, so to speak. Still on edge, still incredibly aware of this one before her, but the well-defined fissure that marked her territory like a rope was perhaps the most calming thing of all. Its name? The many, or the one? “I am Kashiro” was the resulting response from that watcher, the most articulate. Spoken like a title, an object, an adjective more than something that was tattooed into her head. Named herself. No predecessor had ever been known.

The sway ultimately drew the massive beast forth. A very familiar gesture for another serpent, and the massive reptile stepped over the fissure that acted as a threshold between her property and the rest of the mundane wreckage. An effortless step for a titan, the most dominant and animalistic of heads pushed forward, low enough to the earth that it was just barely grazing the soot and rubble. The rest took a backseat to Thurbane, the starter of trials, the decisive factor of the hive mind, and did not lower so far nor did they crane forward in such a way. The most fearsome going forth and assessing whether the rest were safe. The big toe dipping in the tepid water first before the entire foot. A long breath of the demon's cinnamon scent that ended in an also-long snort of frigid, visible frost. The temperature dropped just being near the beast of ice and cold. “I am mourning.” a soft voice on the precipice of a wail, singing in nature like the crescendo of a tear-filled voice. From another, that one who felt things so deeply, the one they called Karpok. Exuberant when it was not aching, happy when it was not absolutely crushed, a beacon for the most polar of emotions. A soft noise of a voice like it was being whispered away from the others, like it did not wish for them to hear the divulgence of why the Hydra was here. But needed to talk. Needed to say the words. Could not keep things in despite how it was necessary. That was Karpok.

“speaking” | THINKING

Find Kalis

Quote Post
Played by Spirit
Solo Demon
Unaffiliated
Assassin
6 Threads
75 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-10-2018, 03:16 PM

"I am sorry for your loss. I assume this place is your home. It is always wrenching when one's home is broken."

She spoke softly. Attempting to be sympathetic. When was the last time she had had a home? That she hadn't been traveling on her own and learning the nature of the world was cruel and capricious. She had lived in the Black Forest in Germany during the 30 years war. That strange time when her broken mind had thought itself human. She had had a home then. A lover. A husband. She had thought she was going to have children. But that was because her mind was broken. She had thought she was something that she was not and it had almost ruined her. When her husband died of old age while she had though she was still human she had been shattered. Her mind had fragmented again and she had remembered her true nature.

She had hated taking this form ever since. But sometimes she was drawn to it. She could only go so long denying herself for what she was. She needed to let her tail out from time to time. To stretch her arms and feel the wind on her horns. Her gleaming gold eyes watching the hydra as it approached her.

She kept her powers at the ready. Prepared to take a leap and teleport herself somewhere if the beast attacked her. She was feeling the chill. The cold on her skin. She felt her breath frost as she exhaled and she sensed its chill all around her. Her skin pebbled under the cold and she wrapped her tail tighter around herself to try and keep warm.

Slowly she swayed, back and forth in a gentle rocking motion. Her gaze focused on the many heads of the hydra. Trying to keep them all under her gaze at the same time of she could. She had seen how easily the beast had ruptured the ground. She knew she didn't have the power to fight such a creature. She was just not strong enough.

Subscribe to this thread