Kairos
Curator
18 Threads
104 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-07-2018, 09:52 AM

Like I still do
the world will N E V E R K N O W Y O U like I do

The moon and a siege of stars; pebbles of sequin-silver shimmering behind rolling clouds that could either fade or thicken without a moment’s notice. It was warfare. The endless inky sky stretching outward with titanium glitterings of specks dancing and enticing the moon to never again be able to fall to sleep; rolls of thick clouds billowing and attempting to consume though never quiet heavy enough to block out the light. The murk could suffocate the stars for a while, but could never encompass the moon in full – and when those puffed tendrils threatened to shroud the thinning crescent, fallen streaks of illumination had taken to lighting the sky and guiding her path. A war of milky iridescent constellations shivering within black satin, and yet when the storm finally cleared they would remain: scattered embers of flames kept close by the moon.

Lips quivered with pouting breaths; flesh and bone and heat abandoned for the briefest of moments though she felt his absence sinking heavy within her. Before she could cry out against the absence of his weight molded against her back, his arms were possessively curling around her once more; sure and hard and encompassing. His dark murmurs against her ear, hold firm against her hips, searing touch bruising and imprinting over skirts as he forced her against him – they curved her back and parted lips, and as she arched and pressed against him as a lazy shudder rolled up along her spine.

Raziel was composed of delicate glass in need of shattering.

She had missed him so painfully, her broken heart a constant rippling of suffering as it ripped more and more apart, stretching across the insurmountable distance that lingered between them. Raziel had carried that pain with her because she had not been able to let him ago, and now once again she had relinquished it freely over to him yet again; every subtle thought that slipped her mind; every voided space and empty cavern pocketed throughout her soul; every inch of flesh and bone and every ounce of love instilled with in her … it all belonged to him. Her soul was full of him.

Mouths pressed together with a swift graduation of intensity that forced her to cling to him as everything else around her swirled and swayed to dizzying madness. His insistent kiss devoured over shaking lips, evoking wild tremors of abandon throughout her nerves, awakening new sensations she was unaware she possessed. He abandoned her mouth and she gasped, chin lifting her aching and swollen lips upward in a silent cry as his mouth continued its descending assault.

Hands moved. The press of her palm smoothing from his back to his neck, desperate in the way that fingers curled and held him there; clinging both for closeness sake and the need to hold herself upright. His mouth trailed burning caresses against her skin, and she was all too aware of his weighted hardness pressed between their bodies. Raziel curled her other hand up around his shoulder, the eagerness of her hand pressed firm as it gradually traced down his chest and rounded his hip. She wanted him; wanted the feel of him inside her. She wanted to curl her caress down and cup him in her hand; wrap fingers around him and watch his eyelids flutter to a close; stroke her hand up the length of his shaft and make him growl and hiss again with an impatience that matched her own.

Instead she curled fingers and slid her hand beneath his shirt, her palm slowly rising up the length of his side, fingers splayed wide as their tips pressed into his skin. Her cheek pressed first into his hair before nuzzling against the side of his head, parted lips slipping against skin as her hand guided from the back of his neck to the side; curling there in a light hold as her forehead pressed against his. He held her breathless and shaking, and Raziel clung with one hand while still whispering affection against skin hidden beneath his shirt. She needed a moment … to catch her breath.

Jinki • Wearing • April 2018

Don't be grumpy with me at all

Find Jinki

Quote Post
Played by Lavadakins
Solo Demon
Kairos
Purgatorio Vice Lord
33 Threads
213 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-11-2018, 09:32 PM

He was stopped. Why?

Jinki gazed at her, a frown forming on his face. He wondered what he did, or did something else upset her. Still he stayed where he was at, still as he could be when her hands were on him. A low purr was released from his chest at her touch, still wanting to ravage her right where she was.

"What. Is there something wrong?"

He was ready to rip up whatever put her off, if there was something. Jinki looked at his prey, skin shimmering in his arms. His eyes roamed around, hands digging into her skin as he looked. The prickly self was coming back out as he tried to figure out what was going on.

"Who am I killing?'

The posessive side of himself was coming out, at the slightest thing. Who was looking at her, who was it that dared gazed upon her sacred form? He would rip them to shreds and eat their hearts.

DATE: April 2018 | TAG: Raziel | WEARING: | BGM:

Grumpy pants.

Find Raziel

Quote Post
Played by Erinyes
Solo Demon
Kairos
Curator
18 Threads
104 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-12-2018, 10:39 AM

Like I still do

A flurry of elation thrilled over her skin, trickles of expectant impatience humming excitedly from the flush of her cheeks down to her toes; every fiber of her being pulsed and vibrating with anticipation. Bronzed golden orbs, heavy lidden and inkling with lucid yearning gazed up at him from beneath a fall of thick, gold-tipped lashes. Emotions were not easily masked: her want and longing evident in the relaxed crease of her brow and upcurve of full lips. Her eyes were a deep pool of restless gold; a sun-sank ocean of affection.

Delicate fingers fanned out from his side, her chest melding into his as her hand arched and curled around to his back, kneading against the roll of muscles stretched beneath skin before they danced and trailed back to his side, lowering light down to his waist until her path was barred and halted by pants. If there were anything wrong, it was the inconvenience of clothing keeping her from being allowed to touch him as she liked. Her head shook in the barest of ways, glossy eyes blinking slow as a soft exhale shivered from her mouth. He tensed against her, his solemn gaze searching, darting here and there in his roused suspicion.

His brows had raised, lined with a combination of anger and avarice; his stare hardening and glazed – though not in the way she wanted. The burning flames within his starry hues had been doused and chilled by ice, his currants-black stare moving in a gradual seeking prowl as if it were a heavy effort. Her mouth softened as lips parted, the faintest curl tilting the left corner as the hand cradling the side of his neck shifted lazily, thumb seeking before dipping against the lift of his chin to force his attention back down to her. With her mouth easing into an inviting pout, she guided his closer with a gentle hum. ”Only look at me.” Raziel purred against his mouth before claiming lips in a needing kiss.

His lips were smooth and cool, but as she pressed the tip of her tongue against his own and began to explore his mouth, she found it hot and inviting. Raziel stole that warmth greedily, feeding from him absent reservation, holding nothing back. She cradled his heat and soothed over his flames, and when he tethered back into darkness, she would hold his shadows as well. Every self-loathed aspect; every perceived mar by others; every uncontrolled sense of chaos and cruelty – she would cup it all within her palms and hold him steady – because he was devastating and beautiful and hers.

”Take me somewhere.” Soft pants gasped in hushed tones against his mouth, fluttered kisses trailing from lips to the line of his jaw, pursuing a path around to his ear; teeth nipping sharply at his lobe as her hand shifted to cradled his cheek, thumb rolling over the wet swell of his bottom lip. ”Or take me here … I don’t care.” Her face nuzzled against his jaw, back slightly arching so that she could rub firm against him with fingers digging around his waist.

Bringing down her thumb, Raziel guided his chin forward with the press of her pad, golden bronzed tones falling through black hues kissed with silver, starry flecks. ”I want to hold you inside of me.” Leaning forward Raziel kissed him again, a bare caress of lips sliding against his own as hands shifted to curl over the back of his shoulders where she held him close against her. ”Right now.”

only ever look at me

Find Jinki

Quote Post
Played by Lavadakins
Solo Demon
Kairos
Purgatorio Vice Lord
33 Threads
213 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-12-2018, 09:13 PM

The growling slowed and softened, almost a purr now meant only for her. The calming radiance that was her light, shining down upon him and his destructive shadows. There was no one that was bothering them, his animalistic side calming down.

Every light, soft and ghosting breath against his skin was like a whisper. One that promised other things, warm and inviting. The touches, the kisses and such all brought his attention back down to her as the beast inside purred for her. Her words, combined with her affectionate hands nearly had him snapping inside again but he took her words to heart.

A hand suddenly up her shirt, fondling the soft flesh there. The warm velvet that he could never get enough of touching, his body hovered over her as he pressed dangerously close to her. A wild grin, one full of dark promises and abandon that could only be fulfilled by him. His lips found the curve of her neck, sucking harshly on the flesh there. The collarbone was next as he made his way down, nipping and licking the warm skin.

"You may regret that decision. As well as others.... I'll give you one chance to escape."

He stilled for a moment, arms now holding himself barely over her. What was this hesitation? Why was she the only one that could tame him? He wondered that as he waited for her answer.

DATE: April 2018 | TAG: Raziel | WEARING: | BGM:

Grumpy pants.

Find Raziel

Quote Post
Played by Erinyes
Solo Demon
Kairos
Curator
18 Threads
104 Posts
No Content Restrictions

Posted | 05-13-2018, 11:52 PM

Like I still do

Escape.

Before Jinki – before Sonneillon - she had wanted to escape; harbored a deep residing desire within the remains of her sad soul to disappear into nothing, to free herself from an impossibly void future. Raziel had wanted to spare herself the sorrow of eternally wandering without a destination … And then after, well … she had spent countless years wandering regardless, but at least she had a destination. He, her fallen star, had immediately become both her beginning and her end; igniting the world anew.

He had always been there, just beneath her skin; humming in her veins, vibrating within her bones, sitting just barely on the back of her mind – always within grasp and yet just shy of reach from outstretched fingers desperately seeking to touch him. The way in which she loved him had rarely been easy; but there had been nothing else for her once the embers had stirred.

Parted lips gasped for him, light breaths falling soft and impatient as she arched against him with her spine just barely bowed, lifting up on the tips of her toes so that fingers could more easily shift from shoulders and slip back into his dark hair. How many times would he offer her a chance to escape him? How many different ways could she cry for him to keep her close? ”Escape …” Her mouth cradled the word before she released it in a husky purr. ”Why? Is there something wrong?” The inquiry provoked out with a dark suggestive tilt of her voice, heavy-lidden eyes blinking up at him slowly as she leaned back in his embrace just enough so that they could look at one another fully. ”Who do I have to kill?”

And where he had looked around after his promised threat, Raziel instead focused completely on him following her deep purr. His black onyx hair was tousled and fell careless over his forehead partially hiding his dark brows while amplifying his thick curtain lashes. His eyes were just a dark: deep and devastating with silver and pearl glimpses of teasing stars. All his obsidian darkness paired with his unfair and cruel full, nearly red mouth and dusted skin gave him a very devilish appearance – like a fallen Angel who discarded his grace with an eagerness.

With her head tilted innocently to the side, lips curled into a gradual, smiling pout; eyes widening just enough for her to give him the full weight of her coquettish, honey-bronzed stare. ”Would you like for me to escape you? Is that why you keep asking me?”

only ever look at me

Subscribe to this thread Pages (2): « Previous 1 2